• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 1, 2020
Can someone help me on the agent cinnamond side quest? I can't find out the last couple of things I require to move forward in the quest

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
I'm really excited to see the new content, and I just started playing a new game. However, I found a could of minor map issues near the beginning of the game:

- Can walk down a cliff near the house with three smashable pots in Route 103
dWFXIZP.png

- Can walk through a tree near the beginning of route 104
lCzAHW2.png

I also ran into a crash before starting a new save file, but after changing some of the options. But then I started a new game without changing any options, and changed them after saving the game, which prevented the crash (not sure if this was already reported or not)

Also, do you plan to update the movesets to Gen 7 in an upcoming patch? After playing fan games with Gen 7 movesets, Gen 5 now feels a bit lacking.

Finally, I think having to hold Alt for speed-up is a bit inconvenient. Could you make it so that speed up is toggled by hitting alt? Or better yet, add an option which allows people to choose between hold and toggle speed-up (like they can with running shoes)?

Even though this was kind of a long list, nothing is particularly high priority. This is still one of my favorite fan games, and I'm really looking forward to playing my way to the new content.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
Is it intentional that the Blind status can override any existing status? It works for Sleep and Burn, not sure about Poison or Paralyze since I don't have a poison type or electric type on my team.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Hey, thanks for the previous information, but I'm stuck again in the Zirconium factory, where some dude jumped into lava and I have no idea where to go from there

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 1, 2019
Hey, Stochastic! I just finished 0.8 today and I just wanna say how good this game is. I love the story and the lore it's super interesting and intriguing, nothing like I have ever seen on another fan made games. I also think the mutant boss pokemon is a genius idea, loving all the feature in this game so far. I keep recommending this to my friends and I hope everyone will play your game because it's honestly just amazing. Keep making amazing stuff like this man :), looking forward for 0,9 and the rest of the game!(p.s. If you don't mind me asking, when will 0.9 get released? I just can't wait!!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
I'm really excited to see the new content, and I just started playing a new game. However, I found a could of minor map issues near the beginning of the game:

I also ran into a crash before starting a new save file, but after changing some of the options. But then I started a new game without changing any options, and changed them after saving the game, which prevented the crash (not sure if this was already reported or not)

Also, do you plan to update the movesets to Gen 7 in an upcoming patch? After playing fan games with Gen 7 movesets, Gen 5 now feels a bit lacking.

Finally, I think having to hold Alt for speed-up is a bit inconvenient. Could you make it so that speed up is toggled by hitting alt? Or better yet, add an option which allows people to choose between hold and toggle speed-up (like they can with running shoes)?

Even though this was kind of a long list, nothing is particularly high priority. This is still one of my favorite fan games, and I'm really looking forward to playing my way to the new content.

Thanks for the bug reports and suggestions!

Gen 7 movesets, I will probably only update them on request (for individual Pokemon). And maybe I'll update starters. As they are way too many Gen 1-6 Pokemon to do all of them. Unless I find someone who already did that on the forums and has shared the files.

Is it intentional that the Blind status can override any existing status? It works for Sleep and Burn, not sure about Poison or Paralyze since I don't have a poison type or electric type on my team.

It started out as a bug, but I decided to leave it like that to make it special in that regards.

Hey, thanks for the previous information, but I'm stuck again in the Zirconium factory, where some dude jumped into lava and I have no idea where to go from there

There's another pit like that in the Deep Factory (where you are right now). Just search everywhere and you'll find it.

Hey, Stochastic! I just finished 0.8 today and I just wanna say how good this game is. I love the story and the lore it's super interesting and intriguing, nothing like I have ever seen on another fan made games. I also think the mutant boss pokemon is a genius idea, loving all the feature in this game so far. I keep recommending this to my friends and I hope everyone will play your game because it's honestly just amazing. Keep making amazing stuff like this man :), looking forward for 0,9 and the rest of the game!(p.s. If you don't mind me asking, when will 0.9 get released? I just can't wait!!)

Hey! It's really cool to hear that. Thanks so much! And thanks for recommending the game to your friends too <3

Until I hatch a detailed plan for v0.9 I can't say for sure, but it'll probably take between 1 and 2 months to make.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
It started out as a bug, but I decided to leave it like that to make it special in that regards.

It certainly is special and I like it. I was using it to wake Snorlax up so that it'll use up all of its Rest and I was just picturing Snorlax waking up and being blinded by a flash of light which is pretty amusing. I also like to combo Will-O-Wisp together with Light of Truth to be able to catch lower level Pokemon easier without False Swipe.

Is there a way to lower EV values in this game? Also, is toxic orb available in this game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
It certainly is special and I like it. I was using it to wake Snorlax up so that it'll use up all of its Rest and I was just picturing Snorlax waking up and being blinded by a flash of light which is pretty amusing. I also like to combo Will-O-Wisp together with Light of Truth to be able to catch lower level Pokemon easier without False Swipe.

Is there a way to lower EV values in this game? Also, is toxic orb available in this game?

No need, as you can have 252 EVs in every stat.
Toxic Orb, I'm may have put it somewhere, but I didn't write down where. Check all the sewery places. If there isn't one, I'll add it somewhere in the future.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
No need, as you can have 252 EVs in every stat.
Toxic Orb, I'm may have put it somewhere, but I didn't write down where. Check all the sewery places. If there isn't one, I'll add it somewhere in the future.

Oh didn't know that, That's really handy thanks.

Alright, I'll search around.

Years
Hello, i just registrated to thank you for making this awesome game. I'm really into it :)
Also i have some questions. I hope you dont mind:

1) *Spoiler*: At Sylen City after "R" broke out of the lab the professor said something about "making a report"...where do i need to go now? He wasnt in the Lab anymore.

2) Where to get an ice stone?

3) Do you plan to make new OM Pokemon?

That's all i have to say. Thanks again for this awesome game and greets from Germany :)

Years
OM Gengar: Light/Fairy (maybe looks like a chaotic Clefable)

Given a second chance at life with a peculiar stone, this Gengar will show the world what it is capable of.

Ability: Poison Heal, Hidden Ability: Incorporeal

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Can you get the key to open the ball where the Darkness Amplifier was in the current patch?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hello, i just registrated to thank you for making this awesome game. I'm really into it :)
Also i have some questions. I hope you dont mind:

1) *Spoiler*: At Sylen City after "R" broke out of the lab the professor said something about "making a report"...where do i need to go now? He wasnt in the Lab anymore.

2) Where to get an ice stone?

3) Do you plan to make new OM Pokemon?

That's all i have to say. Thanks again for this awesome game and greets from Germany :)

Hey, thanks so much! It's great to hear that! Now I'll just quickly answer the questions;

1) They're on that same floor (B6), just exit the area where R was held

2) Soon, there'll be one on Mt. Mesmer

3) Hopefully yes. Maybe not this next update as I'll have other mutants fakemon to do, but probably later.

Where is the best place to grind levels before going to space.

Asutra City sparring guy will give a lot of EXP. Either that or Trainer Tower.

Can you get the key to open the ball where the Darkness Amplifier was in the current patch?

At the moment, I think there's one less key than there is balls. Check Secluded Meadow if you haven't picked up a key from there. Or Factory 00 in Factorial Town (hidden behind one of the gray electric pillars).

Years
Love, love, love what you all did with this game! I've watched the Walkthrough on YouTube via HeroVoltsy and will soon be playing it for myself! Thank you for your hard work and sharing this with the community

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2021
Hey

Loving the game so far, it really is amazing and the OM variants are awesome!
My team is the starter I picked, a fakemon and regional variants :P

Wanted to ask a question and also report something that might be a bug.

Regarding the question, does Wispaur only have one evolution now? :/
Because the pokedex only shows one space between him and Voltlight

Regarding the bug, at the beggining of the game I caught a ralts and while training decided to use Teleport to go back to the starting city (since I didn't advance in the story and did go to Calistern), but I was teleported to the gym in Calistern

Thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
I found a glitch.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hey

Loving the game so far, it really is amazing and the OM variants are awesome!
My team is the starter I picked, a fakemon and regional variants :P

Wanted to ask a question and also report something that might be a bug.

Regarding the question, does Wispaur only have one evolution now? :/
Because the pokedex only shows one space between him and Voltlight

Regarding the bug, at the beggining of the game I caught a ralts and while training decided to use Teleport to go back to the starting city (since I didn't advance in the story and did go to Calistern), but I was teleported to the gym in Calistern

Thanks in advance :)

Hey, thanks! (:

Wispaur has one more evolution after Wisblind. The pokedex entries are a bit jumbled. You can check the autogenerated wiki for other info (stats/evolution/abilities) http://empyrean.getforge.io/

Yeah, that bug seems to keep happening. I wouldn't rely too much on teleport to bring you back to the last healing place at the moment.

Back