• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Development: Taking Pokémon away

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
I can't get it to work an what is ASM routine?

This does look like an awesome feature.

However putting 'special 0x29' into XSE is much better and easier So people who can't get this to work just do that

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
*bump-a-matic*

I was wondering, this routine specifies slot, correct, and can't do... Pokemon? So say I wanted to remove, say, a Grovyle... would I need to compile a separate ASM routine to identify which slot has Grovyle, then combine it with the Taking Pokemon Away routine to remove Grovyle? Because someone could easily just swap the team around and then Grovyle wouldn't be in a set place anymore... ._.'

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
*bump*

Do I have to compile both routines to make setvar 0x8004 0x(let's say 0x5) work?

EDIT: Nevermind. I should have read the whole description.

Last edited:
Years
Can this be used with Mantyke's Evolution?
I was thinking of doing a Slowpoke evolution with a Shellder in the party, and then making the Shellder disappear.
Is it possible to join this with kearnseyboy6's evolution routine?

Back