• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I'm quoting one of the FE:A makers on this, but the reason the feet are minimal is due to the fact they didn't know how much space they would have left on the 3DS cartridge with everything they were doing. So they cut into the size of the game by not implementing the animation of ankles and feet (because no one has any special feet animations besides the Animals). In the end there was still enough space left, but by then they didn't bother changing it anymore. :')
I thought the feet were weird at first, but now I find it rather cute.

What I miss in Awakening is the "Rescue" option. |D How many time I didn't curse because I couldn't save weaker units. I used to use this sweeping strategy all the time when training weaker units in the GBA games. Attack from a distance, rescue with Cavalier/Pegasus Knight and get him/her out of harm's way, repeat.

oh i didnt know that :O i miss the "rescue" option too though. its equilavent "pair up" still leaves weak units on the field. in fact the strong unit hides XD

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
My biggest gripe used to be how hard it was to get supports in the games. Especially in the games that didn't have repeatable maps.It honestly made just forget about them altogether and when I did get them, it was completely random.

My biggest gripe with Awakening is how little most of the characters contribute to the plot. Besides their introduction chapter, they were practically never heard from again. I know that the older games did this as well, but it wasn't to the same degree that Awakening did.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I read something where one of the devs regrets not going back in and adding the feet. xD He said it won't be missed in the next game!

Nakala Pri

Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu
Okay then! :D Which part are you up to and what units do you use? (please don't say a Pegasus knight) xD
um im at chapter 7 (i know so early to get stuck XD) im using a pegasus knight why? i like them

Well, Pegasus Knights are only good for a few things. Doing small deeds (warning close towns, ect) and being paired with somebody, because they strike twice and it is good with a weak guy you would like to level up (Pegasus Knight must be higher level).

Chapter 7: Incursion, huh? With Hard difficult and Lunatic, I understand that it may be tough. Keep everybody in a group and advance carefully. Get Maribelle and Ricken to the group as fast as you can, because as you all know, Ricken can be a huge asset at the start.

Pair Chrom with somebody, but have him in the back (he can attack the foe yet still be safe), so you can transfer if necessary. Advance to the Commander and strike all together, but if leveling up is required, just do what feels comfortable but with caution.

Need any more help, just ask! :D

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu
Okay then! :D Which part are you up to and what units do you use? (please don't say a Pegasus knight) xD
um im at chapter 7 (i know so early to get stuck XD) im using a pegasus knight why? i like them

Well, Pegasus Knights are only good for a few things. Doing small deeds (warning close towns, ect) and being paired with somebody, because they strike twice and it is good with a weak guy you would like to level up (Pegasus Knight must be higher level).

Chapter 7: Incursion, huh? With Hard difficult and Lunatic, I understand that it may be tough. Keep everybody in a group and advance carefully. Get Maribelle and Ricken to the group as fast as you can, because as you all know, Ricken can be a huge asset at the start.

Pair Chrom with somebody, but have him in the back (he can attack the foe yet still be safe), so you can transfer if necessary. Advance to the Commander and strike all together, but if leveling up is required, just do what feels comfortable but ith caution.

Need any more help, just ask! :D

dat quote tag o_O actually pegasus knight saved my hide many times so i will never stop using them. their promotions dark fliers and falcon knights are equally strong. in fact along with lodestar pegasus knight is my favorite class. anyway chapter's name is incursion but you gave pointers for "The Exalt and the King" :D "Incursion" is the chapter where Cordelia joins.

Nakala Pri

Pegasus Knights, they may be good for some people, but for me, they are a waste of time. Dozens of Archers in almost every level and SUMIA/CORDELIA ARE DRIVING ME NUTS BY GETTING SHOT DOWN!!! Ugh!!!! >:c

Well, all I can say, ASSASSINS/HEROES/MANAKETE'S FOR THE WIN!!! :D (who thinks Manakete's sound like manatee's?) xD

Warship

異議あり!
Years
THAT'S the chapter I meant. xD

Pegasus Knights, they may be good for some people, but for me, they are a waste of time. Dozens of Archers in almost every level and SUMIA/CORDELIA ARE DRIVING ME NUTS BY GETTING SHOT DOWN!!! Ugh!!!! >:c

Well, all I can say, ASSASSINS/HEROES/MANAKETE'S FOR THE WIN!!! :D (who thinks Manakete's sound like manatee's?) xD

why should i even use ricken and maribelle then? XD

well that may be true since i played in easy mode before and there werent as many archers but still i think they're cool.

no! Bow Knights, Warriors and Taguels are better >:( whats more i dont know what a manatee is! :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
whats more i dont know what a manatee is! :D

This is a Manatee xD

nz0643-D-manatees_mother_calf_brandon_cole.jpg

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ohhh cool a FE Club! I'm a really big fan of the series. <3

Username: Miss Doronjo
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones / Fire Emblem Awakening / Fire Emblem 7
Favorite Character: Morgan

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?

~ Fire Emblem 7 (GBA)
~ Fire Emblem - Tharki 776 (SNES)
~ Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
~ Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)
~ Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (GBA)
~ Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
~ Fire Emblem: Path of Radience (GC)
~ Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (GC)

And I beat all of them. <3 Right now, I'm playing the Apotheosis map in Fire Emblem Awkaening, annnnnd.. it's pretty tough if you don't use Limit Breaker and some other abilities. But, even then, it's tough in general.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
You guys should probably leave the talk of manatees there and get back to Fire Emblem :P
You got a point back to fire emblem!
Ohhh cool a FE Club! I'm a really big fan of the series. <3

Username: Miss Doronjo
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones / Fire Emblem Awakening / Fire Emblem 7
Favorite Character: Morgan

~ Fire Emblem 7 (GBA)
~ Fire Emblem - Tharki 776 (SNES)
~ Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
~ Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)
~ Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (GBA)
~ Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
~ Fire Emblem: Path of Radience (GC)
~ Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (GC)

And I beat all of them. <3 Right now, I'm playing the Apotheosis map in Fire Emblem Awkaening, annnnnd.. it's pretty tough if you don't use Limit Breaker and some other abilities. But, even then, it's tough in general.

Wow you played a lot of them o_O welcome i suppose you'll be pretty active around here considering how big of a fan you are.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yup, in fact, I'll show you something; I was playing Fire Emblem: Sealed Sword, and I've fiiiiinally reached the end boss. All I got to say is that this game was pretty tricky to try and beat! I mean, throughout the game, you'd see some mages who abuse the heck out of Purge,the long range magic attack, but worse than that are the Druids who constantly have Sleep and Berserk, which always seem to hit even when they have about an 35% hit ratio. .___. Not only that, the enemies are.. surprisingly tough! Fortunately, the good ol' Colosseum abuse is there, which really helped out a lot when it came to finances and levels.

Finally, I beat the game (despite how hard it was). Here was everyone's stats:

Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
On Miss Doronjo's question. I have played every single Fire Emblem (yes, even Gaiden and original versions of FE1 and FE3) except for FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War. Which is weird, considering I finished Thracia even though it's a midquel to FE4.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
On Miss Doronjo's question. I have played every single Fire Emblem (yes, even Gaiden and original versions of FE1 and FE3) except for FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War. Which is weird, considering I finished Thracia even though it's a midquel to FE4.

it was my question actually the very first one on the first post but oh well might as well consider it a new question since no one actually saw it :P XD

i've played sacred stones, blazing sword, binding blade (though not finished due to a glitch in the rom),and awakening. i started the earlier ones as well though i havent got the chance to play them much

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Shining Raichu said to stay on topic

I have played all of the games released in the West (though only a part of 11) and part of 6. I'm still hoping they'll redo some of the older games like FE4 and FE5, which are quite popular and in high demand with fans in the west.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Shining Raichu said to stay on topic

I have played all of the games released in the West (though only a part of 11) and part of 6. I'm still hoping they'll redo some of the older games like FE4 and FE5, which are quite popular and in high demand with fans in the west.

yeah i'd definitely play an english version of 4 and 5 on wii u or 3ds or maybe even on a later console.
They were awesome though i never got to finish them.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I don't own a Wii U I do own a Wii so I guess I won't be able to play the crossover ^^;

I almost finished Awakening~ Chapter 22 at the moment, the game has 26 chapters right?

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I don't own a Wii U I do own a Wii so I guess I won't be able to play the crossover ^^;

I almost finished Awakening~ Chapter 22 at the moment, the game has 26 chapters right?

neither do i :/ i hope to get one soon though.
awakening has 26 chapters but the game never really ends because once you beat the last chapter after the credits you end up at the last chapter again just like zelda games.

Back