• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Just a quick question, how can I make my text have a 'hidden' text? Horribly worded but like for example it would have my username Jubilation, then went you hover over it, it comes up with a little box or something saying something else. I remember doing this previously but have completely forgotten.

That's title text.

[title="This is hidden!"]Text[/title]

Result:

Text

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hi there! I was wondering about how to claim pokemon? Is there a certain thread you have to reply to or do you just do it? I searched through the FAQs but didn't find anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
(Sorry if this question has already been asked)

Don't worry about re-asking questions :)

You claim Pokemon in this thread here. You have to have 100 posts to claim, can't claim more than 6, and as of now you can't claim Lucario because 12 people already have. Just post what you want there following the format and you'll be added!

Years
I hope this is the correct thread to ask. Is it possible for a moderator remove my username history?(If possible please remove)

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I can bring it up to administrators, but I think it'd be best to wait until the new claims (Films and TV series) became slightly more mainstream within the entirety of the forum before making a profile change. But I'll still bring it up with the powers that be. :D
Alrighty thanks! I'm sure more and more will be involved when they still learn what PC has to offer! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How do you post videos CORRECTLY? I keep messing up since I can't even watch it after I post it......

[youtube]TDBcvPllr0U[/youtube]

Just copy the end part of the url and you're all good. :3

It only works with Youtube videos, though.
I hope this is the correct thread to ask. Is it possible for a moderator remove my username history?(If possible please remove)

Well mods can't do it, and I asked an admin and he wasn't sure whether he's removed username histories' before, so unless it's necessary (aka has private information) then chances are it probably won't be able to happen :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
THANK YOU, and one more question, can you post videos in your sig?

The previews for Youtube videos are ~420x345, which is within the limits of images, so technically yes you can and it doesn't break any rules. However, you could also use the more minimalistic [sound] BBcode that allows you to just have a sound in a small player such as this:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Just asking, but why are some people's names italicized? What does it mean about the user that has it italicized? Or is it a private thing?

An italicized name indicates that the member has donated money to help keep Pokecommunity's servers running. I don't know if you noticed, but every person with an italicized name should also have a little box underneath their username and usertitle that says "PC Supporter" and a number that indicates about how much they have donated.

droomph

weeb
Years
An italicized name indicates that the member has donated money to help keep Pokecommunity's servers running. I don't know if you noticed, but every person with an italicized name should also have a little box underneath their username and usertitle that says "PC Supporter" and a number that indicates about how much they have donated.
Hm...Mine doesn't. I don't know if it's my style or something, I've never seen that.

Anyways, thanks! Never knew that.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
User CP > Edit Options > Postbit Display Elements > Userbars. It's likely that you have disabled that. Are you able to see any Userbars at all? I should have a "Moderator 5" one for example.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
There are multiple types of bots, you have Crawlers such as Google, Yahoo, Bing browsing all over the web updating info on the search engines related to the site(more info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_crawler), there are forum bots such as bots that send automated messages to say new users welcoming them to a said forum, there are news bots programmed to report off news feeds, there are the most annoying type the spam bots that are generally used to promote something such as a company's merchandising. I am sure there are more and someone else can expand on their uses but that is generally what they do.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2012
How do I edit my signature?

I can't seem to find the place on my profile on where to change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back