• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Shining*Wynaut*

Princess!!!
Years
Sturm said:
Ah! Pink Wynaut...wanna trade with shiny Feebas? oh wait...you can't trade via net...well...

Dat would be sooo cool, what does shiny feebas look like coz I have 3 normal febas

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
Shiny Feebas looks like this...->
pkrssh140.gif

I'm too lazy to open a GBA so I post a pic instead.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
Like a normal Feebas...Shiny Feebas is used to get when you bored...when I have a lot of free time, I'll go hunt a Feebas for collection...one of my Shiny Feebas evolve into Milotic...here's a pic
pkrssh141.gif

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
I think have many same topic isn't a bad thing...why do you want to closed new topic? Some of those are really old...and they can't found them...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's on the first page of Ruby Sapphire, you can't miss it. Multiple topics clutter and waste bandwidth, somewhat. Please continue your alternate color Pok?mon discussion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back