• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2008
whats beta V5 or V4 coz im playin at the moment shiny gold X V5 and i wanted to know if its the latest

better* in stead of beta coz i was just wondering if V5 is better than V4

Last edited by a moderator:

the dark one

A.E. (or) MEWKWOS (bwahahaha)
Years
Hey Zel,
I've already downloaded you're game again (its always so fun^^),
you may not remember this (or me) but i sent you a farfetch'd overworld about a year ago, and I was wondering if I could convince you to put it in sooner if i made a walking/flying frame ;P. (Please ignore the below if the red gyaradose's colour tone has been changed.) And I'm starting to think the gyaradose sprite is a bit bronze/gold coloured then red, and I would be delighted if you asked me to make the sprite more red^^.
Please reply soon.

The Dark One

p.s.
the gyaradose overworld looks fantastic!

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Hello everybody, this hack is very great, good job. Will there be Viridian Forest? I want Viridian Forest please.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hey, Zel hope you are doing ok in your job. I love shiny gold and I love the SS. Aqua storyline with Team Rocket.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
was there a virdian forest in gold version no. it was jsut a little path. so that is how it will look in shiny gold.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
I dont think so. I could have changed it to the DP one, but I guess it's overused now. So, I'll stick with the FR one, with the palettes I've put in.

Progress? Well, since I finished the minigames, now I have to do two Trick House puzzles. Then I should pay some attention to all the music stuff clonex and Magnius have been working on, and then...
...the pain, killing bugs and testing, dont you all hate that? :P

Well, The D/P mountains aren't really overused I don't think, not until you use them (i'll think then...they'll get used a lot) everyone at the moment seem to stick to rocks found within FR/R/S/E, WAH actually have some nice D/P styled mountains, which no ones seems to use that's if you ever decided to change them.
Either way the palette goes fine with the FR mountains :D
I know palettes and certain tiles can be a pain :P
Killing bugs and testing is annoying,
I go through that enough with Liquid crystal and Clear Diamond :P
Regarding music, I have done a load of GSC/ D/P mixes so if you ever want to hear those I'd be glad to send. Just send a PM :D
Well good luck, make us proud! :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello everybody, this hack is very great, good job. Will there be Viridian Forest? I want Viridian Forest please.

was there a virdian forest in gold version no. it was jsut a little path. so that is how it will look in shiny gold.

I remember zel's post about Viridian Forest.
At first when zel was playing Gold, when he was in Viridian Forest, we was like 'that's it?'...

So yeah, Shiny Gold's Viridian Forest will be the same as Gold was... :\

Deforestation, I guess...

Can you replace Carlos w/ Crys for Shiny Gold.

Replace Carlos? o.O
That's zel's character in the game, so no, Carlos won't be replaced, or do you mean something else? :\

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2011
Two questions: Will there be a radio instead of ths radio visio andhow many new islands will be in shiny gold?

Jaymond

Rattata Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
This game is excellent. The difficulty on it is a challenge compared to other hacks. You are a god amongst insects Zel keep up the good work....

muh316

pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
i have a problem i beat the pokemon league and now i cant save my data to continue the game it says this " Please Exchange the bakup memory" what do i do, what do i do? my save type is Flash 128k im using VBA 1.7.2

Back