• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHY!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2010
Hmm...no one seems to be at the fusions/recolors.....WHY!!!??? I guess now that there is a separate thread for that no one goes to it....Oh well! Have to learn how to scratch now...... But seriously..... WHY!!!!??? PS: Dont know if it is the right section.....

Honest

Hi!
Years
I have no idea what your talking about, explaining would be very nice.

And yeah, this is the wrong section, I think. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Um... what? :( You're missing like 10 vital words in your post that make it into something intelligible.

All we have available for sprite recolours/fusions is the sticky thread. People who are interested in them will go to that thread. Use that thread. If that's not what you're talking about, I'm not sure what your problem is.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I mean why isnt nobody going to it anymore, kinda frustrating.

Well, sprite recolours and fusions aren't one of the more popular things here. :/
Art wise, most of the members are into banner making, iconing, game dev, and the like, I suppose.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I dunno. :(

If you want to know why the fandom at large isn't super interested in them, that's a topic that could probably be brought up as a side-discussion in the Recolour/Fusion sticky. If you want to know why PC itself isn't really into it, well, I have no idea. Maybe toss some examples in your sig to advertise it but there's nothing we can do.

This forum is really more for questions/problems/suggestions with PC specifically so this doesn't really belong. I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back