• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PCX Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Present: A moment that shows why you keep watching the show:

Well, new characters and pokemon, characters and pokemon personalities and development during the series, the funny moments and the pokemon battles:

View attachment 66162
Image from serebii.net

This snapshot is from the episode when Iris have to face the Dragon Buster and that even her fear to Ice types won't stop her to give a good fight, and also this is when finally Iris and Excadril reconcile and fight together again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
my entry

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
For the 6th theme:
Spoiler:

Credit:filb.de

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Day 6:

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Day 6 entry (day 3 for me)
Spoiler:

This moment represents my return to the anime actually and why I'm still watching it now. The episode Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader! ,was my first episode in years. I stopped watching the dub after Diamond and Pearl cause I hated the new voices too much. I had no way to watch the Japanese version so I missed an entire series. Then one day I heard that the 15th season , Rival Destinies , would be premiering. For some reason I wanted to give the anime another go. So I recorded the first episode on my DVR and watched it.That episode convinced the anime was still good after all, despite the bad new voices. The emotional story and deeper plot (such as Team Rocket being more than comic relief as mentioned in my entry for yesterday) is why I'm still watching now after at least 4 years of not watching.

Source:Bulbapedia though I re-sized so it would be under 500x500. (hoping that's OK)

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Day 6's entry:
Spoiler:

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

One of the reason why i still watch the show sometimes is how they changed team rocket after they got borring a few years ago.
I could barely stand pokemon due to team rocket around season 10 or so.

Years
Thanks for all who participated!! Submissions are closed, and judging has been finished and the winners have been determined!

For the past themes, our winners are Vaporeon7 and Rainbow Arcanine! For the general themes, our winners are Sector Revenge and AWsquared! Finally, for the present themes, our winners are Brendino and TylerSymes!

Congratulations to all of those who have entered their submissions and won! All other entrants who did not win will receive an emblem for participation! :cool:

Last edited:
Back