• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PearlShipping - Ash x Dawn (Satoshi x Hikari)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Smoothie-Date-pearlshipping-24260148-708-505.png

This has always been my favourite shipping, so what do you guys think? Do you think Ash and Dawn are perfect for each other? Here's the Bulbapedia article regarding their shipping with tonnes of various 'hints' from each character involved, so what do you think? Which hints do you think are most important? Do you think Dawn wants it to happen more than Ash? Do you think they'll end up together forever? <3 Discuss! n.n

Mentalii

Back
Years
I'm a PokéShipper. So, no, I don't support PearlShipping and no, they aren't perfect for each other :P. I think they're really close friends, and Dawn totally looks up to him, but for Ash she's just a friend. His way to be with her isn't the same than it was with Misty... There's no love. Though he likes to take care of Dawn, he has much affection for her. I think she doesn't love him, but feels more than friendship for him.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I've always considered the relationship as a brother and sister thing rather than anything intimate like that. It's definitely like a friendship-sibling like thing. At least, that's how I've always perceived it.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
I like this shipping though I also find it as platonic love. I like shipping Ash with the other female leads..XD I love their interactions specially the part when Dawn returned in BW sneaking at Ash's back.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i don't like this pairing. Dawn looks older than Ash. They are close friends for me. that kind of thing is just.......

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I really do like this shipping. It's definitely second to AdvanceShipping for me, because of some similarities the two share.

While PearlShipping is different in many ways, I think the soft spot I have for it originated out of my disdain for love-hate relationshippings such as PokéShipping and ContestShipping.

Ash/Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Power
Years
I really like this shipping, its one of my favourite Ash shipping! They both are similar in certain ways, I see Dawn as girl version of Ash sometimes like a parallel. They had good hints too, even in her cameo in Pokemon BW. I don't think she'll return again but if she does, that would be great!

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
No. Just no. I believe that Dawn and Ash are too naive to even pick up on anything that their other "love" interest would suggest, let alone to each other.

Back