• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How did you get all your Eevee's?

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I was never able to get all Eevee evolutions since I only had Yellow. I just picked Vaporeon and was happy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon, but got a Jolteon and Flareon traded from someone else to complete my Pokédex.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I never got EVERY one. I love all Eeveelutions, but I always evolve the Eevee I got into Espeon.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
I got my eeveelution by the use of Pokemon Stadium, since I didnt have anyone that I could trade with, or did nt know about the mew glicth the first time I played these games

Years
I always got just one eeveelution. To me as a kid, I didn't even think I could get more than one (This is what I get for not understanding english as a young kid)
Now, it just feels cheating if I got more than one eeveelution. It's a choice to me, just like with starters :)

Back