• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After 2 years, he's still the fattest Snorlax.

Years
So yeah, today marks 2 years since one very fat Snorlax (well, a guy who likes Snorlax) joined PC.

I'm sure you all know by now that it's...

TheFattestSnorlax's 2nd PC Anniversary!

tumblr_mip916OoA71r8ct1bo1_400.jpg

This Snorlax-loving Australian and dedicated pair of mine specifically asked me to make his anniversary official, and only one more year until he gets a coveted PC Veteran Emblem! Can't believe time goes by so quickly eh?

Now, go and include a Snorlax in all your posts! Happy 2 years dude.​

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey we joined on the same day! It's my first PC anniversary today! Happy PC Aniversary FattestSnorlax! Good to know you over the year.
Just don't be so happy that you block someone's path:
tumblr_mhtyz9jbR91r0dbsno1_500.gif

Another Snorlax for the heck of it:

Spoiler:

Years
So you've been blocking our paths on PC for two years now; that's outrageous. ;_; Nonetheless, congrats on the two years and here's to many more!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Woot congratz Snor! You're still not THAT fat to block my August winning streak in the Birthday Race tho xD

Anyways congratz again.

NOW, HIKARI! KISS SNORLAX!

tumblr_lpu7kcWlg01qi66kso1_500.gif

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
gratz snorlax! i'm also on pc two years man. too bad that's my third account. contratulations, tfs! and stop blocking our ways, this way you'll be very veeeeery much loved.

@liljz: da hell man. let's see if they are really gf and bf!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
MY FATTIE'S 2 YEAR PC-VERSARY!!! WOOT!! I wish you a very Sleep Talking anniversary filled with blocking pathways and non-stop eating berries.

Here is a gift for ya:
images

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
wow snorlax, two years already? doesnt seem like it tho, lol XD grats on reaching two years, one more year and you'll be able to claim that sweet pc veteran emblem <33

Back