• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
*sigh* Remeniscent of Crystal. Anyways, a Fire Stone location, anyone?

And to open a topic, what Pokemon hatchged from your Odd Egg?

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
*sigh* Remeniscent of Crystal. Anyways, a Fire Stone location, anyone?

And to open a topic, what Pokemon hatchged from your Odd Egg?

you can find a fire stone seller in violet city. beside the sprout tower. you need surf.

odd egg can evolve into pichu, tyrogue, smoochum, igglybuff, elekid, magby or cleffa.

Years
It's a live beta. So what is at the first post is the latest version since it became on hold. It usually gets updated time to time so you might be left out.

No the download is there. But it gives 2 diffrent options for download. But it doesn't say which beta they are. If they are diffrent

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
I haven't been able to better her yet. I talked to everyone. I don't understand. The only one that even mentions Whitney is the one below her, talking how she wants to beat Whitney but never can.

Edit: Is it possible I could just cheat to get the badge? I looked online, found nothing though. Even looked up if the game would Telaport me into the battle, still found nothing.
I tried other emulates, Tried re-patching some many times. Different roms from different sites. I even went back to a different save file, same thing. Nothing seems to work. A few times she turned into random tiles.

Any help? I'm stuck and I want to move on.

jAvAcOlA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
Should've never tried to fit the Orange Islands in if he didn't plan on finishing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Where can I find the walkthrough for 3.3? and is there is a list of legendaries and/or tm list (with locations. I want to find ice beam, t-bolt and flamthrower lol

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
I'm at the cinnabar island part, I've gotten seven lab to badges, but whenever I talk to Blue, he won't move. He just says 'talk to me later when I feel like battling' do I can't find the secret passage. What do I have to do to make him go back to the gym?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Also when I battle the Jirachi in the dark cave. I'm not allowed to throw any balls at it (it says something about a mysterious force preventing me to catching it). The same applies for Celebi in the ilex forest. Do i have to do something in order for me to catch them? The jirachi I face is also not shiny

Years
Where can I find the walkthrough for 3.3? and is there is a list of legendaries and/or tm list (with locations. I want to find ice beam, t-bolt and flamthrower lol
There is not any walk through of LP for the newer version. Maybe Youtube could offer you something. As for those TM's I am sure some random appearing NPC teaches you these. ( They might be also appearing too in some where)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
love this hack. GOna replay this soon. Love the new features you added. Really do like 2 gen remakes.

Back