• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Banned for...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: We interrupt this website for a special announcement. MeerFall has broken my heart, as he has chosen not to adopt me. Angered, I have given myself the mission to dispose of him. Any objections?

DARKPOKEBALL: As I was saying, Banned! So, you're not on PC and your life will last a bit longer...at least until the ban wears off...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: WHERE IS HE?!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
BANNED for not being able to make up your mind bewteen Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. :)

mew_nani

Years
Sparky VII: Pichu pi. (She's still BANNED. She's unable to respond.)

Sparky VII: Pichu pi! (I'll BAN you though.)

Sparky VII: Pi. (For not having a Pichu in your signature!)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Banned for confusing me with your post that hs something bout Pichus in it :/

mew_nani

Years
mew_nani is BANNED no more!

BANNED for being confused by Sparky VII, who was my substitute for the 10 or so minutes I was banned from Poke Community Forums. Sparky VII is a Pichu, by the way, and is unable to speak english. The person who translated his speech is currently unknown. Also BANNED for having Zekrom in your signature. :D

Back