• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cid

Years
Am joining! I love the series so much, that I doubt my sanity. Jk, not really. xD

- Favorite Episode: The Cutie Mark Chronicles!
- Favorite Main Pony: I'm tied between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.
- Favorite Side Pony: Does Derpy Hooves count? If not, then The Cutie Mark Chronicles trio! I can't pick my favourite from them, because I like them all. xD
- About Me: I checked it out to see what the hype was about. And after that, I got hooked. And it was through this show that I met lots who like the show, too. :3

Oh and with Sweetie Belle's singing voice, it's interesting to note that it was Apple Bloom's voice actress who sung as Sweetie Belle in her song during Stare Master. But I like all of them equally. x3

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I just finished the series. OBGLOB!!!! SO AWESOME!!!

Does anyone know what Sweetie Belle's and Scootaloo's Gen 3 cutie marks are?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Scootaloo, along with being the best of the three Cutie Mark Crusaders

I like Scootaloo the best out of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
Felt like this was so important it needed to be said again.

Welcome Cid and anyone else who didn't get a welcome!

I know fandom is thinking, or hoping actually, that Dash's pet is a turtle named Speedy. If this is true, it would be so awesome in my opinion.

Does anyone know what Sweetie Belle's and Scootaloo's Gen 3 cutie marks are?
Scootaloo's is a butterfly with two small flowers. Sweetie Bell's is a sparkly pink heart.

And allow me to flail in excitement over Twilight getting a solo song in season 2.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I'd love to join!

- Favorite Episode:
Hmm, well I don't know if I could pick a favorite episode yet, as I'm only on ep 8, but this is easily the best scene so far.
Spoiler:

- Favorite Pony: Rainbow Dash of course. :D
- About Me: Hmm, well I don't care much about MLP itself, or care to follow the news about it or anything, but I can't deny that the show is amazing. lol

I'd love a buzzing buzzard signature btw. =P

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I would guess Scootaloo's would have something to do with dancing, but not sure how to make that into something tangible in an image...

Sweetie Belle should definitely have some kind of music note, considering how many times her singing ability is hinted at. Or a microphone.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I would imagine Sweetie Belle getting a cutie mark in the form of a microphone. The music nite already belongs to DJ PON3. The microphone would better represent her singing abilities anyway. :)

o3o

Years
I guess they are planning for each Cutie Mark Crusader to get their cutie marks at the same time.

That would make sense.

But I'm really hoping Sweetie gets something to do with singing. It would be kinda pointless to show that she has an awesome talent for singing and then not give her a cutie mark for it. Oh, and I just made something 'cause I was super bored;~

130858559516.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
- Favorite Episode: Very tough choice. While I haven't seen all of the episodes yet (I became a brony fairly late), I would have to say the first two episodes, Sonic Rainboom, Suited for Success,The Cutie Mark Chronicles, and Over the Barrel are among my favorites. I still have yet to see A Bird in the Hoof, Winter Wrap Up, and the season finale. Blasted spoilers!!

- Favorite Main Pony: From favorite to least:
1. Pinkie Pie
2. Rainbow Dash
3. Fluttershy
4. Twilight Sparkle
5. Applejack
6. Rarity

- Favorite Side Pony: Dr. Whooves; while I'm not a Dr. Who fan, I was able to relate most to him based on his bit role in Call of the Cutie.

- About Me: I initially passed the show off as another internet phase a la Panty and Stocking, until I stumbled across a TF2 micspam playing "Giggle at the Ghosties." I loved the lyrics enough to look further into it, until I finally became a brony.

I also have this idea of making a Pokemon Red hack using MLP characters. I have a lot of planning to do, however.

Last edited:
Back