• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Wow, he came right out with his youkai species. That's pretty bold. So he's a snowman, which probably means he had something to do with why the room is damp. What am I getting myself into this time? Whatever, I suppose my image can't get much worse. He also wants to know what type of youkai I am as well. I probably shouldn't tell him outright that I'm a vampire, but a pretty clear hint should be fine. I pull back the cuff on my left wrist and reveal my rosary, all while saying "Let's just say I drink blood." I grin at the words almost as if they were funny. "Also, call me James. It's awkward when people my age call me Avery like I'm some kind of business person. Do you mind if I call you Frio, or would you prefer Descansas?" I decided to pull my cuff back over my rosary. I don't need an abundant amount of attention drawn to a piece of jewelry after all.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Infirmary.

Nami slowly woke up from her slumber after she was brought to the infirmary and had been sleeping for some time. She fell a hand on hers as she slowly was coming back to her senses. She didn't remember much from the fight, the only thing she could remember was that she and Takumi arrived and that she incautious tried to trow a punch at Oz. She soon got hit by... something and was knocked out. What was that something? It felt so weird when she was hit, as if a power was draining all her energy away and forcing her to sleep.

She opened her eyes when she noticed she was laying on a bed. She hoped that Takumi was unharmed as she was supposed to protect him. If only that spell Oz casted didn't hit her, she would've totally blew him away with her punch. She moaned a little from the pain in her arms as she tried to sit up. Her vision became less blurry after a couple of minutes and she saw that she had ended up in the infirmary.

The hand that was resting on her hand felt warm. She curiously looked up to see the owner of that hand and happily found out that it was Takumi's. "T-Takumi..." She said quietly with a small smile spreading on her lips. "I'm happy you are here... what has happened to Oz...?" Nami asked him. She wanted to know if that coward of a teacher had showed up like he had promised. Nami yawned and softly holded Takumi's hand.

"Ah, Nami-san..." The nurse walked over to them with a relieved smile. "You finally woke up, how are you feeling?" The nurse asked her with a gentle voice. "M-My arms hurt..." Nami lifted the arm that was not holding Takumi's hand and waved around with it. "Yes, that's because your arms are damaged." the nurse smiled and removed the bandage from Nami's arm. "But... i'm positive that you won't keep scars from these wounds if you take care of them properly." the nurse took out a roll of bandage and gave both of Nami's arms clean bandage.

Ryuu Higoroshi & Yuna Sukaraba
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu thanked Raito for helping him with the students but was suprised when shortly after he departed, some students left the infirmary already. "Such a stubborn bunch..." Ryuu shaked his head and decided not to pay too much attention to it. Everyone had left the infirmary as far as he had noticed, except for the Vampire girl and human boy who were probably still inside. He didn't have to worry too much about that bunch, he only hoped that the girl wouldn't drink Takumi's blood.

That reminded him that he had asked Yuna to get review some notes that were in his classroom. He hoped that he hadn't hid them too well. He turned around and made his way back to the classroom 13. Once he arrived he saw that some students were in his classroom. He supposed that the girl that left the classroom in a hurry was a new student. He also saw James who he had ordered to go to his classroom and... he saw Yuna, still searching for the notes he had hid. "Shall I help you?" Ryuu opened a drawer and took out a few notes. "This was what you were searching for, right?" Ryuu handed her the notes with a wide grin on his face.

"Yes... thank you, you had hid them way too well like always." Yuna smiled at the taller teacher and made her way towards the classroom door. "You have a new student, her name is Satomi." Yuna mentioned before she left the classroom with a mysterious smile. "What a weird woman..." Ryuu sighed. He had this teasing expression when he looked around. He saw that Frio, Yuria and Eva had never left the classroom. His classroom was a mess but he was going to clean it up later.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll smiled softly as Allister spoke about how he hated people like that girl before asking how her arm was. "It's fine" she said softly not even noticing she didn't stutter like she normally did. Her arms still hurt, but the added pain from when Janie grabbed one of them was fading fast and it would get better in time. Yorick soon questioned what happened in his typical fashion making her giggle slightly, and even Gavin told her that Janie was wrong and he would look out for her like Allister and Yorick, before he walked off with a wave.

"Thanks a lot...I mean it" she said again this time noticing she wasn't stuttering or feeling shy. I must be used to them...it's kinda strange...having friends she thought smiling. "there is a chance she might come back. I ran into her and a guy last night that's when they started being mean to me" she paused. "That's why I was so tired this morning, I spent almost all night redoing my homework because they destroyed it"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister was becoming more and more sickened by Cheryll's words the more she spoke, it wasn't Cheryll that bothered him but the girl who had been making the younger student's life a living hell.
"She's such a terrible person... This is why I rarely bother with people, they're all bigoted narcissists who think that they can go around doing what ever they like, to whoever they like. I'm not going to lie I'm seriously tempted to go and find her and shoot her full of lightning, although in my current state that wouldn't really be advisable".

Allister meant every word of what he had said, but he knew that it would only bother Cheryll further, and possibly anger Yorick, if he did so and he had no intention of alienating two of the three other student's in the academy he could tolerate.
"But, I won't. There's no point sinking down to the same level as scum like that... besides her and her friends will probably come back to bother you, and probably us, again soon enough anyway. Either way, if they try anything this time they'll regret it. Really though, you shouldn't have stayed up all night, homework is far from the most important thing in the world, your health is much more important."

Allister fought through another dizzy spell, and realised that he was actually starving having eaten next to nothing all day.
"I'm starving... shall we go to the cafeteria? they're probably serving the dinner menu soon."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll frowned slightly as Allister spoke, sure the other girl wasn't a nice person but she didn't condone violence. But before she could respond to it he said he wasn't going to do that before saying she shouldn't have stayed up all night before mentioning he was starving. At those words Cheryll's stomach growled and she nodded. "She probably will come back at some point with her friend. Her name's Janie, the way she acts reminds me of my three sisters...she's just...worse, and your right I probably shouldn't have stayed up all night" she agreed with a sigh. "it's just...I don't know any better. Academic wise I'm a genius but for everything else I have no clue"

Looking at Allister and Yorick she smiled sadly. "Honestly, you two and Gavin are the first friends I've ever had, and the first people I've ever talked to without stuttering. This is all just really new to me" she shrugged "but anyways, I'm starving too food sounds like a great idea"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Regret

I saw Nami's eyes beginning to open slowly. She's okay! I mean, of course she's okay. There's no way Nami could die so easily. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was me. That's a little embarrassing, but I'm glad she's all right. Her smile was so cute, I couldn't help but smile back. Wait... Did she hear anything I said while we were in this room? I was I still holding her hand?! When I realized all this, my face boiled into hot red & I immediately let go, shyly looking away. Should I answer her question about Oz? "Oh, O-oz walked away after Higoroshi-sensei finally a-arrived. Oz couldn't anything after that for some reason. I think sensei used something, but whatever. He walked away... But not after I gave him what for! Ha ha, yup!" I shouldn't have answered...

I saw a nurse come in & explain about Nami's condition. It occurs to me that her arms were burned, when she stood guard for me from Oz. I remember the only things I did, without getting hurt. Yes, I stood against Oz of my own free will, but did I really do anything important? More importantly, I let Nami down. She got hurt & it's all my fault. If I hadn't decided to go help the others, she wouldn't be here in the hospital.

What a friend I am. Someone protected me, & I didn't do much in return. I wasn't looking at Nami, but the ground with regret written all over my face. Nami-san... Do I even deserve her as a friend?

As more than a friend...?

Khawill

<3
Years
I sighed, "Well since neither of them are technically my birth name, either is fine." I often forgot that both were names me and my sister had picked, and I used them so often that I forgot my real names. "I even registered at this school with that name. Anyways." I looked at him, and couldn't think what race he could possibly be, What sucks blood.... Leeches, mosquitoes, ticks. I shivered, I'd never seen any of those animals, but I saw them on T.V and they gave me the creeps. "I... Uh, ok," I imagined his Youkai form to be a giant leech, or tick, or mosquito, and it really just messed my nerves up more.

"I definitely know your race then." I lied, I feigned calmness, but my imagination was creeping me out, "Yea, uh... I think I'm going to pass out again, from dehydration." Not too far from the truth. "Elise, I think we should leave, it's pretty dark."

Elise was left alone a few minutes ago, and she sat with her head resting on the desk, playing with a pencil. "Where are we going?"

"We should call our parents, right?" I emphasized the word right, "Got a lot to talk to them about ok!" I really needed to get outside, I felt a bit sick.

"Shouldn't we--" I grabbed her arm and we ran out of the classroom, "Welp! Bye guys, nice to meet you I guess." She said out the door.

I stopped in a spot between buildings, where there were no students. "What was that about?" She asked.

"Nothing, just..." I felt the usuall dizziness, "A bit dizzy is all." It was then I figured running while dehydrated was a bad idea. Though I pretty much passed out on the thought.

Elise
Elise sighed, "You are a complete idiot." She tried to think about what to do next, she didn't know the school well enough to leave him, get water, and remember how to get back. And as far as she could tell, there were no students near by. "I guess I have to carry you back." She said dismayed.

She tried picking him up from the torso, though she could only drag him this way. Then she tried picking him up like a fireman, but he was pretty heavy and it was hard to lift him above her shoulders. Finally she just lifted one arm over her neck, and allowed his feet to drag. "For somebody who forgets to eat, you're really heavy." She dragged him to the nurse's office.

"What happened?" The nurse said.

"The idiot hasn't had anything to drink or eat in two days, but he's been training and causing all sorts of trouble." Elise was pretty annoyed at this point.

"Well its a good thing you came here." The nurse said brightly. Elise noticed other students, all of whom where in her class. "A lot of students today, though not one due to dehydration." Elise with the nurse's help lifted him into a bed, then the nurse got a look at him. "Well, well, this is the boy that got in a fight on his second day of school." She in a way that felt insulting, "I'm going to have to see more of you aren't I?" She said to a person who couldn't answer.

"Is it ok?" Elise asked.

"Yea just leave him here for the rest of the day, tonight, and tomorrow morning. Could you tell me why he hasn't eaten or drank anything?"

Elise shrugged, she honestly didn't know, "I guess he is just an idiot." Both her and the nurse laughed. The nurse walked over, got 2 paper cups filled with cold water then splashed one in his face.

I woke again with water in my face. I snapped up and saw the nurse standing there with an empty cup, and a full one. "Is that how you're supposed to wake passed out people?!" I snapped.

"Probably not,"

"What do you mean probably."

"Drink this, before I dump it in your face." She handed me the filled cup. "Thank that girl too, she carried you here from wherever you passed out." Elise was sitting in a chair, and waved at me.

I took the water and drank it. I hadn't realized how dry my mouth was, and the water tasted sweat. "Thank you." The nurse shook her head and went to do other things. I think I drank at least twelve of those little cups full of water. Though I still felt thirsty.

Elise asked the nurse if I still had to stay, "No, as long as someone makes sure he eats and drinks." But the tone was dismissive, and the nurse seemed a bit preoccupied.

I sat down in one of the chairs, and looked at the kids here. I recognized a few from our class. Elise sat down next to me, "Want me to get you a water bottle from the cafeteria?"

"Please?" I handed her a 5$ bill, and she went off. I felt too tired to leave the comfort of this otherwise uncomfortable chair.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Infirmary

The nurse, finished with her work on his burns, smiled to him, "Well, welcome to the academy. I hope you have a fun time." Chris stood up, nodded to her in thanks and appreciation, and walked out, looking around at the students that have shown up. Silently, he walked out the door and looked up and down the hallway, not sure where to go next. He started walking down the hallway, looking around at the other classrooms.

All of a sudden, he smelled something good. Someone was cooking food nearby. Chris followed the smell until he got to an open door. He saw many tables set up and some students strewn about, talking and eating. "The cafeteria," he thought, feeling his stomach growling. He realized he had nothing to eat for a while, so he walked through the cafeteria, getting in line for food. He took this time to look around at some of the other students, wondering to himself what this place was all about.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Forest

After stopping off at his dorm, Gavin sighed as he walked through his favorite path to the Graveyard. Since no one was around, he thought aloud; it was something that he preferred. "I haven't seen my beautiful Eva or Elise in a while, I'm getting pretty antsy." He looked down and scratched his head...but then something stuck to his hand. It was really soft and gooey, but he had no idea what it was. When he pulled it out, it was white. Now, none of the things he thought that it might be he wanted in his hair He was actually quite horrified at this point, and said "Le Fime" (The Fire, essentially. /lA-fE-mA/), a weak fire spell to disintegrate the strange white material.

Gavin looked around for what might have been the cause of that stuff getting in his hair, but he couldn't find anything. He thought the nurse might have done is, but...she would have no reason to, unless it was some sort of non-human treatment. He also theorized that it might be a Deva Mage phenomenon, which was plausible...until he had a thought, and his eyes widened once the thought appeared in his head. He rushed over to the creek just in front of the graveyard and peared in the water. His reflection was faint, but it was just as he thought: his hair had reverted back to its normal color.

Initially, Gavin let out a sigh, but he actually quite liked his Dark Brown hair. "Next time I guess I should read the label." He still have a spiteful look and said, "Damn that succubus..." Afterwards, he continued on to the Graveyard. Things certainly looked worse than they did the first couple of times he visited there. Gravestones were broken, trees fallen, a large spot of molten soil was off to the side. He sighed and noted how disrespectful all of it was. "...But not as disrespectful as what I'm about to do." He looked over the gravestones as if he were browsing for something in a store. He was having trouble deciding exactly what he wanted, and he eventually found a gravestone that said, "Here lies Yoko, a Spirit Fairy who gave her life to her three children, all the while battling a corrupted kidney." A Spirit Fairy was perfect for Gavin...but he couldn't defile such a body like that. He took one of the flowers he had with him from his pocket and put it on her grave.

He sighed and said, "I can't do this...I can't steal from the dead like this." As he turned around and headed back, he muttered, "Guess I'll just have to steal from the living."

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko (Finally back in)

Milly paused, her voice stolen for a briefest of moments as she watched her friend sit down on the path muttering to himself in tones which were almost inaudible , until just as suddenly as Volt had sat, he was up and running back towards the graveyard. Milly remained however, eye brows disappearing into her fringe as her eyes trailed her friend's retreating back.

"Well that was unexpected." She mumbled to herself as she shrugged and began to follow her friend at a slow walk. It was on the third step however, that the pain began to nibble at her insides before a sudden bloom of agony exploded into being within her stomach. Without thinking, a hiss of pain breathed over her tongue as the young she-wolf staggered back against a tree, her hands flying towards her stomach in an effort to cradle it as best she could.

"Volt!" The name snapped across her lips quickly, as her eyes focused on the now small disappearing form, urgency dripping off the word as her vision began to double and sway.

Knees buckling under her, Milly panted. The world was spinning so quickly now, she didn't know what to do and soon panic set in, before slowly her vision began to black out. The last thing the young girl saw as her eyes gave up, was a pair of white trainers running towards her and a distant sounding voice saying something.

When Milly next awoke, she found herself lay in a small white cot which was surrounded by clinical blue drapes which hid quietened conversations. Slowly sitting up, Milly almost growled as the old memories of pain echoed in her muscles. Her head wasn't in the best state either. Fumbling clumsily, shielding her eyes from the lights which buzzed overhead, Milly sought for a small cup of water which sat at her bed side, sipping the liquid hungry.

She wasn't exactly sure how long she had been out, however the taste of vomit settling over her tongue was enough to tell her that something bad had happened. Letting out a somewhat feeble moan, Milly finished the water and lay back into her pillow, pulling her hands up to hide her face.

"It's good to see you are awake at least."

The voice came as a surprise and jolted Milly from her wallowing pity feast, peeling back her hands from her face to see a boy stood in the gap where the drapes met. He was handsome, probably a couple of years above, with an angular stubbled face. Thick, spiked brown hair jutted off the boy's head in a messy but styled manor, while his lips were pulled back into a lazy grin.

"Forgive me for not sharing that opinion." Milly replied, eyeing the boy curiously. "What the heck happened to me?"

"Food poisoning, worst case I have ever seen too. The teachers think someone poisoned the food as a bunch of people came down with the sickness. It was lucky that I saw you hit the ground, otherwise goodness knows when someone would have found you."

At this Milly simply nodded and shrugged. "well thanks..erm?"

"Kieran." The boy replied smiling and reaching back over his shoulder revealing a small canvas rucksack.

"Hey! Isn't that mine? How the hell did you get that?"

Kieran flashed an apologetic smile this time, and placed the object carefully on the end of the bed.
"I was sent to get some fresh clothes for you. Figured you wouldn't want to wear your uniform after what you did to it."

"What I did to it?" Milly asked, uncertain if she wanted to really know what had happened when she had passed out.

Kieran grimaced at this and shook his head. "Lets just say we sent it to the cleaners and we aren't expecting it back any time soon." He nodded at this, then flashed another grin. "Anyway, I am late for class, but I just wanted to check in to see how you were doing. Everything is in the bag, so don't worry and the nurse said if you were feeling better, you could leave."

"Oh right. Yeah sure, well thanks for this." Milly replied, sitting up slowly and picking up her bag from the end. "I owe you one."

"Yeah ya do." Kieran replied with a wicked grin. "So when you are feeling better, give me a text okay?"

"Sure but I don't even have your.."

"I put my number into your phone. It's under amazingly good looking guy." Kieran grinned at this, then shrugged and backed out of the curtains. "See ya Milly and remember, text me!"
Then with that the boy felt.

Milly watched for a little while, staring at the now empty gap in the curtains with a bemused look settling across her features, before slowly and carefully picking herself up from the bed. The movements were sluggish and stiff and on stretching and feeling the majority of her bones click, Milly began to wonder how long she had been out for.

Pushing this question the back of her mind however, she closed the drapes and opened her bag. Her favourite pair of jeans and a plain white vest top were inside, along with some underwear which Milly didn't want to linger on for too long, not wanting to think about Kieran going through her clothes.

Getting changed, Milly packed up and made the bed before tugging back the curtains and reporting to the nurse. She was allowed to leave but under strict instructions about her diet. Soup and bread seemed to be the only thing she was allowed to consume, along with copious amounts of water.
"And remember to rest."

The words of the nurse echoed in her skull as the girl plodded back to dorm. She felt tired, weak and famished at the same time, yet the very idea of food made her stomach do somersaults.
"rest is the last thing I need." Milly grumbled stopping and turning on the spot. No, what she needed was to run. She didn't know how long she had been out, how much she had missed or if anyone had even noticed but the need to run was the only certainty she had right now.

It took the girl five minutes to get to the running track and thankfully, much to her glee, the field was pretty much empty bar for a couple of people playing some random game over in the distant corner of the field.

So, almost marching over to the running track, Milly dropped her bag and stretched one final time, before picking her track and bursting into a run.

Last edited:

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - Cafeteria

Chris finally got his food and sat down at an empty table, feeling hungrier than before. He quickly ate what was on his plate, thinking about what had happened to the guy he took to the infirmary. He wondered if something like that was common. He wondered if it would ever happen to him. Suddenly, as he was thinking this, he lost his appetite. He threw away what food was left and left the cafeteria, heading back outside.

He looked around for the gym, which he knew had to be close. He was passing by a running track, where he saw a girl running around the track as fast as she could. He wasn't sure why, but his eyes were glued to this girl. As he watched her run, he turned to a building nearby it. He slowly walked towards the building, looking every so often to the girl still running. He looked through a small window on the door and saw a basketball court. He found the gym! "Finally!" he thought to himself and broke into a run himself, headidng back to his dorm to change.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly tore round the track, each step painfully sluggish, for her anyway, unaware of the boy whom had briefly watched from the side lines. Everything in her body seemed to plead for rest but down right stubbornness pushed Milly on. She couldn't have been out for too long, so there was no excuse for her limbs to give in so easily, she just had to push through it that's all. With that, she urged herself on harder than before, almost pleading for her muscles to give everything they had, but as another half-track went by, Milly began to realise that what she wanted to happen, was not in this case, going to become a reality.

Her chest was heaving with effort now, lungs gasping for air as her legs began to burn under strain. Her head was now spinning too and she could feel her long autumn coloured hair begin to stick to her shoulders and cheeks. Each new step sent shudders up her legs, making her muscles tense uncomfortably so, until at last, her pace began to slow to a stumbling stop.

Doubling over, Milly clutched her knees and sucked in long quivering breaths. Her hair falling over her shoulders in curtains of gold and reds. She remained here for a little while, feeling her body shake with strain, until at last, she collapsed down on the chilled tarmac, it's cold touch pressing against her already over heating body.

Pain wrecked her bones, her stomach twisted and her neck no longer seemed to be able to support her head. It was a painful realisation that the nurse had been right after all, as she lay there, still gasping for air, her rose petal pink cheeks stained red with effort.

It was ten minutes before the small girl gently pulled herself up from the floor, running a shaking hand along her soft cheek to scrape away the grit from where she had fallen.

Her breathing was steady once more, but her movements remained jagged as she wobbled back to she had left her bag. Abandoned on the side of the track, Milly retrieved the item and walked over to a soft looking patch of grass, before dropping once more with a heavy sigh.

Crossing her legs, she cradled her head in her hands resisting the urge to feel sorry for herself. After all, she had been stupid to think she could run and that would make everything better. She had been sick to the point of collapse, of course running wouldn't solve a thing, but still, it was a crushing blow.

Slowly, the girl lay back into the soft, cool carpet of green, focusing on her breathing and ignoring the burning, raw feeling which pulsed through her limbs as she thought about what had happened, her mind briefly touching on Volt's sudden disappearance. Where had he gone? What was so important for him to suddenly bolt off? Didn't he realise she wasn't following?

A cold pit formed in her stomach as she thought about it. She had been really sick but the only person whom had visited her was a stranger. A cute stranger true, but a stranger none the less.
"Suppose that's what I get for being shy." Milly sighed, shrugging and flinging herself back onto the grass, her green eyes flickering open to stare up at the dusky blue sky over head. The first slithers of the silver moon were beginning to show, nestling it's pale light into the darkening sky with the promise of a fine night.
Not that it made much of a difference to the small werewolf. A wolf that couldn't run, even with the moon at her back, was no wolf at all.

Last edited:

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - Dorm

Chris got to his room and started looking through his clothes. He found a white sleeveless shirt first, then a couple of minutes later found a pair of black shorts. He walked into the bathroom and quickly changed clothes, placing his medallion near the sink. He still had his boots on. Others thought it was weird, but he knew it helped increase his leg strength, offering more resistance. He unpacked a white towel and a red water bottle. He filled it up with water from the bathroom and, making sure he had everything, walked out of the dorm.

As he headed back to the gym, he passed by the track to see if he could spot the girl again. He did, but this time she was on the ground, looking up at the sky. No doubt she was taking a quick break. He kinda waved at her (in case she saw him) and walked inside the gym. He found a small area with a large punching bag in the corner. Not seeing anyone else in the room, Chris walked to where the punching bag is. He set the towel and water bottle on a bench against the wall before he turned around to the bag. He knuckled up and got into a fighting stance, focusing on the bag before unloading with a series of punches.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Infirmary.

Nami found it cute that Takumi was getting shy. He explained what had happened to Nami and she didn't really understand why Oz walked away. Higoroshi-sensei must've done something. Now she thought about it... Their teacher was very mysterious, they didn't know much about him. They didn't knew his Youkai race, his past, almost nothing. It was also very suspicious how he knew so much about Oz, even though he was wrong about some things since Oz did attack and hurt them.

Nami saw that Takumi was looking at the floor, why would he do that? When she tried to look at his face she saw that he was looking... upset, as if he was feeling guilty. Could it be that he thought that he was worthless? Time to cheer him up. "Thank you, Takumi, for encouraging us in the battle against Oz." Nami said as she smiled at him with her cutest smile. "Everyone was about to give up, but everyone gave it their last shot after you spoke those encouraging words..." Nami took the hand that he had pulled away earlier and held it. "You were so brave out there! It's like you aren't a human at all!" Nami said once she was sure there was no one around to hear what she said just now, this was not the time to spoil Takumi's secret.

"I want to leave this place, shall we get dinner? It's getting late." Nami left the bed while still holding his hand and stood in front of him. She hadn't noticed that she was back in her human form until now. She was really happy that Takumi didn't judge her even though she was a Vampire... But she was getting thirsty for blood...

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko- The Gym
Milly breathed out, tasting the cool night air as it slithered over her tongue in cool whisps. In the distance, she could hear the quietening laughter of the other students whom had been playing in the other corner of the field. Propping herself up, she directed her gaze in their direction, watching them pack up and retreat back to the dorms.

The smell of food tainted the night breeze, meaning dinner was being served in the hall back on campus and thinking back Milly imagined the scene as the hall's rows of tables slowly being fill as tired students filed in, chattering amongst themselves. The main doors would sung open, allowing for the cool night air to wash in, sending sighs of relief rippling through the crowds, as food was served.
Yet as the girl pictured this image, filled with smiling faces and food, Milly shuddered away from the idea of joining the merriment. After what she had been through food was the last thing she wanted. It was here, when her eyes trailed the other students exiting the field that she spotted another figure, this time alone. Through the dark, her large eyes could make out the fact that it was boy, spiked hair though in the gloom the colour could not be distinguished.

She had never seen him before, but then she hadn't been around the academy for long enough to recognise every face which went by, but not recognising him was not the reason why her eyes faltered over the shadow.

No, instead her curiosity was spiked with the fact the boy waved and seeming as the field was now empty, it must have been directed at her. Pulling herself up into a sitting position, Milly watched as the boy entered the gym and then propped her chin on her heel of her hand, puffing out a small huff.
The boy had waved which could have been a simple hello gesture, being polite and friendly and thus did not need questioning but part of Milly wanted to ask. Just out of simple curiosity. Plus it never hurt to attempt to make a friend and seeming as she was rather thin on the ground for those right now, it wouldn't hurt to give it ago.

Lifting herself from the ground gently, Milly shouldered her bag and picked her way through the gloom, making her way to the gym doors. Upon arrival she sorta shouldered her way in, poking her head around the door at first to see if the place was crowded or not. It wasn't. In fact it was almost completely deserted, to the point where the empty machines almost gave her the creeps.
Wrinkling her nose however, Milly shunned this idea and focused in on the fact that the 'wave' boy was now in a secluded corner of the room, stood in front of the one of the punch bags. From the quick jabs, he didn't seem a stranger to such exercises and Milly briefly found herself staring, fascinated. She knew the exercise but had never really been good at it, nor had she watched someone else carry out the exercise either.

However, realising she was staring in silence and cringing at the thought of the boy spotting her spying on him, Milly opted on making her presence known after all, being a weirdo was better than being a creepy weirdo.

Fully stepping into the gym, Kaiko let the door stand and giving small apprehensive cough, not entirely sure how to introduce herself. Erm hey just wanted to see who you were so I followed you in here to check you out, just didn't seem like the best thing to open a conversation with.
So instead she swept back her long hair nervously with one hand and gave her friendliest, 'please don't think I'm strange' grin, parting her lips to say a simple hello instead.

"Hello. Mind if I erm join?"

She knew for a fact when she said this, that she must have looked pathetic, as rather than taking her cool, calm and collected stance as usual tomboy Kaiko did, she was instead stood hugging herself with her own arms which shivered from the chill outside. As well as this, she knew she couldn't have looked her best, her long hair probably in tangles and her usual cream skin probably looking waxen with illness, but from this angle Milly couldn't inspect her own reflection in one of the wall mirrors and instead hoped that she was at least presentable enough as to not make a bad first impression

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - Gym

Chris was focused heavily on the bag, punch after punch connecting hard. He went to the next level, spinning around with a backfist. After connecting, he spun the opposite direction, jumping in the air and connecting with a roundhouse kick. He landed on his feet, oblivious to the girl that walked in, at least until he heard a voice nearby him.

"Hello. Mind if I erm join?"

Chris slowly turned his head towards the voice and saw the girl he saw at the track earlier. Her long hair was mostly behind her and looked a little messy. Her skin seemed a little pale, as though she was slightly ill. She had a warm smile, though, and seemed friendly enough. The way she was standing, however, suggested that she was nervous. Again, he couldn't take his eyes off of her, especially when they locked eyes. He looked down slightly, feeling himself blush rapidly. He calmed himself down and looked back to her.

"Um...", he started, as he cleared his throat, "Sure...If...if you want to." He himself was getting more nervous about talking to her, though he had no idea why. "Are you feeling ok? You...you look a little...y'know, pale..." He figured she was a little dehydrated from running so hard, so he quickly grabbed his water bottle and offered it to her. "You must be thirsty from your run. Here," he said, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko - the gym
Milly marvelled at the level of technique the boy displayed as he spun, hitting the punch bag hard with a back fist and making the punch bag sway erratically. Yet the longer she watched the more complex the moves apparently became as the boy then displayed roundhouse kick which made Milly gasp as she watched the kick land perfectly with a reasoning slam of work boot against leather.

Yet this movement and energy stilled as her voice broke the air, the boy turning his head towards her slowly. Here his eyes seemed to take in her small form before they eventually locked with her own gaze, and there they stayed, until Milly's cheeks reddened as she realised she was staring back. Quickly she glanced away, flicking her green gaze onto anywhere but the boy in front of her, completely missing the fact that he had done the same thing.

However, her heart quietened a little after those few spare moments of quietness which the wave boy then broke, his voice surprisingly nice.

"Um...", he started, clearing his throat, which for some reason made Milly's rounded lips tweak into a soft smile. "Sure...If...if you want to." Here, the soft smile transformed into a beam, to which she nodded in reply. Before making her move to sit however, she waited as the boy started another sentence, this time commenting on her paleness.

"You must be thirsty from your run. Here,"

This made her blush an even brighter crimson, and quickly without thinking Milly reached up and tugged a few long locks of autumn hair to cover her cheeks as best she could, as well as to hide her pale complexion. Guess I should have checked how I looked, she thought, as she then tried her best to get past her own awkwardness.

"Oh right yeah. Thanks." She offered, slinging her bag down onto a bench and stepping forward to take the offered bottle. Upon doing so, she flicked the ajar door closed slightly with her foot, letting the latch click back into place softly, while her small digits grasped the water bottle offered.
"So you saw me running?" She asked, as she then in turn, perched on a bench, tucking one leg delicately under herself, as she took a small sip of the water. She didn't want to explain what had happened to her previously as introducing yourself as recovering from food poisoning just didn't seem attractive. Not that she wanted to be attractive, right? Well…

Milly let this thought trail die rather quickly and tried to refocus on the boy she was talking to, a smile pressing against her lips as the red colour remained in her cheeks. "And hey, they are some pretty impressive skills you've got there, do you do boxing regularly? Or is it just a passing hobby amongst other things?" Keeping her tone chirpy, Milly relaxed a little as she soaked in the boy's appearance. He was an athletic build and he was tall, as in really tall. He almost made her fell like a small rag doll in comparison to her measly 5ft, yet he seemed nice and gentle by the way he addressed her, softly but with a slight hint of something else.

Nerves? No couldn't be, why would he be nervous of me? I'm tiny in comparison to him.

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - Gym

Chris felt good about helping someone out, but was surprised to see her move her hair. It seemed like she was hiding her face from him, but why would she? Maybe he'd find out more if he talked with her. He moved over to where she was, grabbing his towel and using it to wipe off some sweat that formed on his forehead. He was not used to sweating this quickly, though. It must be due to the company he had. He smiled at her as she asked her questions.

"Yeah, I saw you out there," he answered, remembering her hair flowing slightly behind her as she sprinted. She was very pretty when he first saw her, but he kinda hid that fact from her. "You're pretty fast," he continued, not sure what else to say, "You were already done by the time I came back."

Upon the comment about his fighting technique, he blushed again a little. He wasn't used to having someone compliment him, especially about his skills. He stared at the bag as he answered her second question. "I've been training in taekwondo for years," he stated, "At first, it was just to occupy my time instead of watching TV. After a while, I just got into it. I've always liked being outside, being active, y'know. It was...the one thing I know I could always rely on."

He stood up again afterward, and quickly spun to the right, his left heel connected with the bag again. He turned to her and smiled, feeling more and more comfortable around her. "By the way, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Christian, but people prefer to call me Chris."

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko - The gym

"Yeah, speed sorta runs in the family." Milly grinned at this, as she pressed the bottle to her lips once more, this time taking a slightly larger sip. She handy realised how thirsty she had been till the first sip, but now all she wanted to do was down the remaining contents. It was manners however, which quelled this reaction to thirst and instead, the small girl sipped the water slowly, pacing herself until she decided that she had stolen enough of the boy's water for one night, replacing the cap back softly.

"But yeah, the whole speed kinda comes hand in hand with my 'true form'" Milly once again giggled at this, not thinking much about the very first rule of the academy. As well... She hadnt revealed anything per say, only strongly suggested. It was here however that Milly fell quiet once more and listened intently as the boy explained where he had gained his amazing skills. Up until he finished, Millys eyes had remained on the boy's facial features, every now and then locking her gaze with his, before bashfully breaking the contact to study the back of her hand in detail or her shoe, which ever looked more natural. It was only when Chris finished with yet another swift and agile kick to the punch bag that Milly jumped, the loud thud which sounded with the connection of boot on leather making her brain take a mental note as to ever get on the wrong side of this guy. Even her werewolf form would be pretty unhappy with this guys boot swinging towards her face.

"Wow." Milly breathed, her deep green eyes locked onto the depression in the leather bag where the kick had found its target. "Defiantly impressive." She nodded at this, then stood and shook her head as the boy then introduced himself as Chris, apologising for not introducing himself sooner.

"Oh gosh, yeah sorry my bad. I should have introduced myself when I barged into your training session." Milly offered this with a toothed grin which wrinkled her nose slightly, before standing up from her perch and tucking back the long strands of hair she had used to hide her face, now sure that her embarrassed blushes had sufficiently cooled, " I'm Milly, but some of my friends call me by my last time, Kaiko." Here, Milly held out the water bottle to return it and to act as a makeshift handshake. "It's nice to meet ya Chris, I'm glad you waved."

The moment these final words slipped out over her tongue, Milly cringed inwardly and ignored the acidic voice which mocked her for such a silly closing remark, instead she quickly pushed on with the conversation and quickly regretting the tucking back of her hair as once again her cheeks burned red.

"So you been coming to the academy for long then?" Milly offered, knowing the topic was weak, but then anything was better than finishing on I'm glad you waved.

Last edited:

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - Gym

Chris smiled as he took the water bottle back, his fingers gently sliding across her hand as he did so. "Milly," he mused, "It's a pretty name. Considering it came from such a pretty girl, I shouldn't be surprised." He felt himself growing redder in the cheeks, so he quickly turned around and distracted himself by taking a drink. "I'm... I'm glad I waved, as well," he stammerred, feeling more and more like the biggest goober that has set foot on the campus. "Real smooth..." he thought to himself.

As he was composing himself again, he heard Milly ask if he's been here long. Chris turned back to her and simply shrugged, "I just arrived. Today's my first day. I looked around the campus a little, helped another student get to the infirmary, and I finally met you. All in all, it was an incredible day." As he said this, he gave her a slight wink, wondering if she'd catch it.

"How about yourself? How long have you been here?" he asked, wondering if there was anything about the academy that she could tell him. "Someone told me that this place would help me with my...problems..." he looked down to the ring on his right hand as he said this, his eyes getting a little watery.

Back