• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Of course of course to both ^^ just check back to see when they are done :)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
That is not enough collateral i am sorry, do you have a evd lvl 100 or another event? then i could possibly loan you dexoys...

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
You know i am not trading right? i will just loan you my pkes, and what do you need dexoys for? dex info or cloning? and are either ev'd?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
okay then simple trade and trade back ill met you in the wifi room, and bring Infernape ^^

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Thanks Becki.
I also have some of your wanted Pokemon and I think 1 or 2 of wanted items, so I'll trade those for the starters :D

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
waiting in the wifi, im sorry i have to make this quick but i have eggs to gather/hatch/give away...i am trying to get em done as soon as i can :)

Oh that would be great Ricky but if you need them keep them, if you don't i will gladly take them :)

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
yes much it was just something i had eaten i have a very picky stomach xD

and i am trying to get everything done as soon as i can Harumi -chan, and i know i can do gender for your piplup, but nature may be a little hard, are there any other natures that are okay?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
waiting in the wifi, im sorry i have to make this quick but i have eggs to gather/hatch/give away...i am trying to get em done as soon as i can :)

Oh that would be great Ricky but if you need them keep them, if you don't i will gladly take them :)

I don't need em. Some I can easily get back so it is no problem.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay Kandyhot...that will be fine, as long as your wifi works when you pm me tommarow xD

and that would be great Ricky, i am trying to get all the pokemon done asap so just keep checking back to see if your pokemon are ready :)

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
yes much it was just something i had eaten i have a very picky stomach xD

and i am trying to get everything done as soon as i can Harumi -chan, and i know i can do gender for your piplup, but nature may be a little hard, are there any other natures that are okay?

I am the ultimate kind of patient, so don't you worry :3
The nature is mostly due to a story I have floating in my head about my pokemon team, so it doesn't serve a grand purpose, which is why I said if you already spent hours and no go, I don't mind, just a female with any nature, I don't want to take up all your time XD

And I see, my stomach is like that sometimes D:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Oh okay ^^ thanks so much i love patient people ^^ and usually it does take a few hours to do certin natures...but i just need to import some new dittos from firered, i have a bunch in stock i am just to lazy to import them xD

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No problem and i got VERY lucky on your chinchou xD it only took me like seventeen tries to get a calm chinchou with volt charge xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back