• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Clan

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Wow, she's mean... There is no set topic for this club, oh well, lets start talking about how great it is to be Vampires, since that's what they want. I started this thread, I should be able to post whatever topics I want...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Alright for starters I think our vampire fangs are cool.I always liked fangs.I have no idea why.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Yes, they are great. I feel bad for the Psychic Vampires that do not have fangs, but drain people of their essecne telepathically.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Yeah,same here.Ok let's see what else do we like about being vampires?Hmmm...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Yeah,of course.If I couldn't fly I'd be bored to death all the time.Well almost all the time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
no,I havent seen it.I don't know when it's on.I think I mighta seen one episode once maybe.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
With Alucard and Integra Wingates Hellsing, head of the Hellsing organization that kills Vampres. Alucard is a vampire that "belongs" to the Hellsing organization. It takes place in London. Very cool.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Man,I need to figure out when that is on.I believe I've looked it up before and read about it.

Back