• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Skitty ALWAYS follows me (as long as she is not passed out or any thing like that). If I need to use a Pokemon in battle I swap out but she almost always follows me.

DLL

Years
Usually it's the pokemon I'm training. I do like having Arbok follow me though, or Noctowl. Currently hoping I can get Electivire in my playthrough so I can see how that looks though :)

MirandaxPikachu

Lovin' Pikachu since 1999.
Years
Most of the time Pikachu, or spiky-eared Pichu. But Dragonite and Charizard are also awesome, oh, and also Mew or Celebi.. But I don't really battle with them, I don't like to battle with legendaries. :)

Meru

Pickle Barrel
Years
It really depends. Sometimes I'm training pokemon so they usually will be walking behind me. cx
But, at the moment my Weavile is walking with me. :3

Pinta77

Used to be glaceon, then machamp until I beat the game. Then I gave my soul silver to a friend.

AxeyWaxyWoo

Awesome Sauce Trainer
Years
Mainly my Dragonite named Echizen (after Echizen Ryoma).
He has such personality. Haha. XD

Though, when training, it's obviously the Pokemon I'm training.
Echizen is the first Pokemon in my party in my in-game team mainly.

:)

Years
I just started up a new game, so I've been rotating between my Quilava, Mareep and Butterfree.

I still have my Butterfree following me the majority of the time, as it became the main Pokemon in my team. The only other two that I sometimes have following me are my Froslass or my Shiny Heracross I brought over from Sapphire.

Years
It depends whose sprite I like the most at the time lol :D I think Fearow looks pretty cool flapping behind me atm :) I'm waiting on most of my team to evolve so I can see what they look like lol :)

Years
For me its usually my Flareon Because hes underllevelled atm and because hes my favorite too (=
No offense Flaafy when you evolve youll always be outside (=

Fourier

Gone & Away
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
I like it when my Togepi follows me. :3 Majority of times, it's my Jirachi.

I have a Jirachi transferred from Platinum. There was a Mystery Gift thing at GameStop. xP

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
either my starter, Typhlosion, or my first Kyogre I migrated from Emerald. Good times. Good times....

Back