• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cerium

What Starter type?

• Normal

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Other post.

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Pokémon Cerium

"What Will Hatch"
This hack is on pause, its not worth it. It was floored from the start The thread is dead the team is in ruins. One last thing every one who has help thanks but this is just not working.So if you ever read this agian thanks guys
Pokemon Cerium is my hack so lets get started
Bit About Me
Spoiler:

StoryLine
Spoiler:

Features
Spoiler:

Screenies
Spoiler:

Videos
Spoiler:

Rom Info
Spoiler:

The Team
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:

Bugs
Spoiler:

Banners And Userbars
Spoiler:
Downloads
Spoiler:

Last edited:

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Does the egg just hatch, or do you have to walk around with it?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years

hi i like the idea of this hack just 3 ideas for the pokemon you end up with bagon,lavitar,trapinch(just my favorate pokemon) :)

ill make a banner for when i find out the starter or just a significent pokemon to make it intresting

thanks

~kian

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
hi i like the idea of this hack just 3 ideas for the pokemon you end up with bagon,lavitar,trapinch(just my favorate pokemon) :)

ill make a banner for when i find out the starter or just a significent pokemon to make it intresting

thanks

~kian

cheers that would me great i might post a poll or something
Does the egg just hatch, or do you have to walk around with it?
yes the egg will hatch it so you can obtain all pokemon

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Oh, never mind, thought "to be chosen" was saying that we have to choose the egg.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um well not really an idea but just something you should maybe put in the game an evil team of some sort maybe they want to catch darkai to turn the world into darkness

thanks

~kian

well here it is when you find out the starter or lgendaries i can make an animated 1 but here it is
941249416939.png

thanks

~kian

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
um well not really an idea but just something you should maybe put in the game an evil team of some sort maybe they want to catch darkai to turn the world into darkness

thanks

~kian
thats quite a good idea i was going to do something with daliga and pakila creating a new region with all of the time a space but then i decided not to.
anyway seems good thanks
Edit: wow that user bar is great i like the slogan could i use it as the game slogan?:P

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
of course im glad to help if you want any ideas feel free to pm or reply on this :)

cool u linked the bar cool idea have u got msn?

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Yer sure i think i will reply hear or if it's a secret just pm me so it don't get stolen :)
Updated First post added slogan and userbar

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
what would be a cool idea for region 1 if you had to catch cresselia to stop darkai and battle/catch him to stop team (something whatever you want)

just another idea for region 2: maybe catch all 3 legendary uxie etc also maybe catching palkia and dialga that way you could have almost all legendarys

plus maybe secret legendarys regis and manaphy, shaymin that would be cool

thanks

~kian

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
looks like a good storyline, but you have to expand upon it...
thanks i know im updating as we speak try to make it more interseting:D
kinda hard need some imagination maybe i will put on some music to get inspired and get the ideas flowing anyway engough of me ranting on im going to install and new spoiler called thanks and credits.
pkk is in there

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
pokeking thats a good idea for region 1 but what about region 2 another evil gang have contralled the 3 legendary trio (which one up to you) and then create mass desdruction OR how about
your futur self comes back to the present to say a evil organisation has taken over so he tells you what is going to happen (like they go to catch the most important legendaries, Mew Kyrouge, Groudon, Lugia Ho-Oh, Giritani and Arcues) so you go to intervein at the right time stopping them from catching the pokemon, I would certainly help you with that

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
The three legendary Kung Fu Masters Lol

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
thanks how about team galactic and the new team have teamed up to catch all the legendaries :) (gasp) team galactic goes for darkia and cresselia and the other team goes after the other legendaries :)

thanks

~kian

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
I like the idea with the eggs to obtain multiple starters.
But just like everyone else has said, there isn't a big plot here.
So add something, a twist, a reason to your journey (Other than fill your Pokedex).

@pokekingkian

I know this has nothing to do with the hack, but to be brutally honest..
The user bar isn't that great.
1. The Bagon is squished and pixels are missing.
2. The text, though legible, doesn't look good. It's too small.

Try making it like this..
PokemonCerium1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back