• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
I've found an annoying glitch. Out of the times I've encountered them so far, the Weedles seem capable of using Limit Break attacks on the first turn. I've seen them in the Academy Garden and Route 1. I've been knocked out several times already, and it pissed me off to great ends. The Weedles are faster than even Jolteon in the beginning and they hit pretty hard against the weaker pokemon, but it's not a problem once your Jolteon is strong enough to pwn those n00bs in one shot. Just thought I'd report this not-so-minor glitch. Otherwise, great game so far.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
thanks for the bug reports, but most of them have already been reported and fixed. you can see reported bugs in the Bug List

--

Is there an estimate on when we can expect the newest installment after Arbor City? I played this game back when it wasn't on the current 'timeline'. Quite an interesting game. The final fantasy music really makes me feel nostalgic, so please, hurry with the next part!

timeframe... next version should be done by the end of this month. I can't be for sure, have a few assignments for uni i have to do. but i do have term break coming up so I should be able to get a lot done.

so, sometime this month should be a decent estimate. lol. probably in the later half of the month.

I just downloaaded and I LOVE it. Even though the battling system is differnet, this game feels like a true pokemon game because of it. It isn't trying to emulate any previous system or whatnot.
Thanks, the battle system was actually a wonderful mistake. I originally wanted to use the normal pokemon battle system, but as it turned out, i couldn't replicate it enough with the engine im using. So had to stick with the 4v4 style.

It ended up being a good thing, as it made the game quite unique among pokemon fangames.

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
I just beat the demo. Keep em' coming plz! I love this game!

gugu3

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
I think i found 2 bugs: The first is when you face a Corrupted Geodude at Mt. Sitor. Geodude won't evolve, when it was supposed to evolve. Lots of NPCs mention about a Golem/Graveler, but Corrupted Geodude won't evolve.
The second is when you find the Corrupted Abra at route 6. Instead of facing a Abra/Kadabra, you face unowns.

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
For some reason none of my browsers want to access mediafire. Do you have another hosting site, Darkdoom?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
sotm_11-2011_darkdoom.png

Woo, I won spotlight of the month, shoutouts to these champs;
Xavier_PokeNation
Lockmaster24
Guardian Eevee X
Flame-Typhlosion
wingman11
Nightwing87
granturismo4ad
Daedalus
destinedjagold
monkeyboi
MajorLeagueGamer

for all voting for SPEE :D

-----

I just beat the demo. Keep em' coming plz! I love this game!
Thanks, wait shouldn't be too long.

Hey, grats on winning the spotlight thingy! I really do love that this game is still going strong. Definitely gives me a source of inspiration.
Yeah man, feels good. thanks for the vote. btw :D
Hopefully my motivation to finish remains strong.

I am curious can I transfer my save files from my last demo game over please tell me I can
Nah, sorry. too much changes meant old save files were incompatible.

I think i found 2 bugs: The first is when you face a Corrupted Geodude at Mt. Sitor. Geodude won't evolve, when it was supposed to evolve. Lots of NPCs mention about a Golem/Graveler, but Corrupted Geodude won't evolve.
The second is when you find the Corrupted Abra at route 6. Instead of facing a Abra/Kadabra, you face unowns.
sweet, fixed.

For some reason none of my browsers want to access mediafire. Do you have another hosting site, Darkdoom?
here ya go. :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/flmvfi

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Well i stumbled upon this game and i gotta say wow excellent work. however i did notice a small thing when eevee or its evo forms faints should it still follow me? I just downloaded this literally 24 hours ago and have already taken out an AI. I cant wait for the next version to come out and i have an idea that will take alot of work but would be kinda interesting. Multiplayer. i know it will take alot of time but i just thought it would be cool. everyone linked to a server battling talking or whatever. Anyway I'm trying to do the sub-mission for Oak and i accepted the mission and went to the pokemart to get it and every time i go back to give it to him it keeps asking if i want to accept it i didnt know if that was normal or what. Another thing i spotted was the Wild Abra once i stopped him and he attacked i was battling unown and then after the battle it said Abra devolved from Kadabra and i never faced one. I will keep an eye out for anything else keep up the good work and i cant wait for 0.7b. Oh and one more thing when i try to scan pokemon from team rocket or in a cave or in the first AI place the pokemon dont scan or even register in the pokedex.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Woot! I beat v0.7a and it was glorious. There was a few bugs but those have already been mentioned. I can't wait for v0.7b to come out.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
help

ok i love this game i just downloaded it a couple days ago and have been playing it like crazy. just east of brevis town past the lake there is a girl in the tree's and when i try to walk up to her the game freezes. also the sub-mission with Oak and the part from a pokemart i got the part and when i went back to give it it kept asking me to accept the mission. the abra im supposed to fight as a kadabra are 4 unowns instead and the diglet in the cave devolves from itsself into itsself. the pokedex wont scan team rockets pokemon either. im running .7a so idk if these are major to you or if there supposed to be like this. i am curious about the graveler. it says there is a golem attacking people but in the youtube vids its a graveler and when i faced it it was just a geodude. this game will be amazing and im glad you created it and will be happy to point out bugs as i see them.

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
ok i love this game i just downloaded it a couple days ago and have been playing it like crazy. just east of brevis town past the lake there is a girl in the tree's and when i try to walk up to her the game freezes. also the sub-mission with Oak and the part from a pokemart i got the part and when i went back to give it it kept asking me to accept the mission. the abra im supposed to fight as a kadabra are 4 unowns instead and the diglet in the cave devolves from itsself into itsself. the pokedex wont scan team rockets pokemon either. im running .7a so idk if these are major to you or if there supposed to be like this. i am curious about the graveler. it says there is a golem attacking people but in the youtube vids its a graveler and when i faced it it was just a geodude. this game will be amazing and im glad you created it and will be happy to point out bugs as i see them.

In order to initiate a battle with the girl you will need to walk up to the wall of trees so that you are touching the trees and walk left. This so that you and the girl are touching because the girl can't walk off the tree to iniate an encounter so the game freezes at that point. I've noticed that the Golem was just a Geodude. I haven't came across the Abra and the Diglet yet so I don't know about those two.

gugu3

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Hi! I just met with ANOTHER bug: The insect in the flowers sidequest (i dunno it's name), Even after all your pokemons faint and you go back to a pokemon center/home, the pokemons keep attacking you!
I was doing that sidequest some days ago, and my pokemons fainted. I came back to a pokemon center, and the pokemons kept appearing until all 3 waves of it were beaten.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Another small bug that should be easy to fix is that PP regeneration while in the limit does not work until the poke has over 100 base PP.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but in Arbor Town when you're talking to the Professors Cid's name changes back to Buckeye for a sentence.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Questions

OK so i have no idea whats going on. i downloaded .7a and ive been trying to move on but chapter 3 says coming soon but youtube vids show chapter 3 is already out. i have no idea what to do after i take out lionheart. How do i break cracked rocks. Are the trophies supposed to stop after you beat the game? Where do i get charmander, and Totodile? This is a killer game but im at a block and need help cause youtube failed me.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
OK so i have no idea whats going on. i downloaded .7a and ive been trying to move on but chapter 3 says coming soon but youtube vids show chapter 3 is already out. i have no idea what to do after i take out lionheart. How do i break cracked rocks. Are the trophies supposed to stop after you beat the game? Where do i get charmander, and Totodile? This is a killer game but im at a block and need help cause youtube failed me.

This is a complete revamp, Darkdoom decided instead of leaving us with nothing, he will break it up into parts, Totodile used to be obtainable by fishing, but it is now given out at the Academy instead of the Kanto starters, the Johto ones are now given out, Darkdoom has said that the next part which will include chapter 3 (and more, I'm not entirely sure how far of the top of my head.) so please be patient, they will come soon. Version .7b will be here before we know it.

Back