• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
No...Prism Does...Not Brown...

EDIT-People say Suicune's in this...but I can't find him...or Zapdos...Help...Again...

Suicune the left cave in Eaglou city the rest shouldn't be that difficult
and Zapdos , I'll give you a hint 1st gen

and 1 glitch , I can't use my bicycle in Azelea town

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
Just a small glitch, I think, is Octazooka supposed to poison? I figured it out though about the new attacks. KBM used the slash animation for metal claw, and in 1st gen slash ALWAYS critical hitted so that why metal claw did (untill he changed it) With Octazooka, you used either acid sludge or whatever posion type it is, for the animation, which is why it sometimes poisons. Oh yeah KBM I'd prefer it if you DIDN't fix this glitch :D

Anyways I just wanted to share what I realised. :P

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
All i found was Articuno...And if your saying Zapdos is in the Power Plant...He's not...I scoured the whole thing and found Raikou only...

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
You need the VBA link Emulator, just turn on 2 gameboys with 2 different sa[GB Number] files to trade. Also, try not to bring an egg because you won't be able to carry it to Brown.

About 20 to 35. And what's even more unnoticable is some of the statistics isn't based until you evolve it.

What do you mean by "sa[GB Number]"? I don't get it..
I tried to open two visual boy advances (after i downloaded VBA link Emulator) but I didn't find a way to trade between two of my roms (i used saphire with emerald)
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread, but here it seems that people know how to use it...

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
What do you mean by "sa[GB Number]"? I don't get it..
I tried to open two visual boy advances (after i downloaded VBA link Emulator) but I didn't find a way to trade between two of my roms (i used saphire with emerald)
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread, but here it seems that people know how to use it...

Each carry different Save files for each VBA link emulator opened. I recommend you to move/copy/paste your VBA .SAV file and move it to the VBA link Save and rename the number of the emulator opened in certain order.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
odd, cause I found only zapdos and no raikou

yeah, in power plant i found raikou, and in the cave i found suicune (in the datai video he found a articuno) and instead of entei in the cave above the seashore city i got moltres .

also i can't get the gold leaf :/ i wonder why

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Ok...the Raikou/Zapdos thing is very confusing...And I found Articuno instead of Suicune...This is confusing me...If anyone knows what is going on...Plz Explain...

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
For those confused about the legendaries, the best theory I can think of is (ALERT: MAJOR POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
Spoiler:

If KBM wants to verify, it's his choice. Don't know if this is completely correct, but it's a good guess. Hope this helps the mass confusion.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
no that's wrong. Me and Datai both picked Charmander yet found different Legendaries

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Wow. In that case. I have no clue. My bad. Sorry everyone. KBM, whatever trick you pulled, it certainly is clever and is a great way to add a bit of mystique to the game. Speeaking of legendaries, if the Gold Leaf has anything to do with them, then I'm screwed because it wasn't where it was in Datai's vids. Is that randomized too somehow, or is it just my game?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Wow this is a total mystery...I think I'm getting a Hedache...KBM...whatever you did...It is probably one of the most confusing Video game Mysteries I've ever thought about...(Besides the Chronological order of the Zelda games...)And I got the Gold Leaf...Here comes another hedache...And it adds A Very Confusing Mystery behind this Excellent Hack...

Last edited:

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Sometimes when you patch hacks to the wrong version of the ROM it messes up some data like finding the original Red legendaries and unable to find certain items. Make sure you patch it to the US version of the ROM and not the European version.

I just tested it on both to verify, European version includes original legendaries, USA has new ones. Both had Gold Leaf though so...

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Here's a little trainer glitch. I found a Bird Keeper near Owsauri that said "Fearow, kill", but then he just had a Spearow and a Natu. I know it's very minor, but I just thought I should let you know, CBM. :)

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I found the Gold Leaf in the shrine in Illex Forest
I found Suicune in the cave where Datai found Articuno
I found Mew where Mewtwo usually is
I found Zapdos in the place where people say Raikou is
and Moltres was in the cave above Seashore. So I only had 1 legendary dog in mine

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I did patch it to the English Rom...So that Theories Out...And I still got Raikou...and did you prove this true...If so show me Pics. of all three of them...This is getting even more confusing...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Roxasabridged said:
It could just be randomised.

In 1 file, I found Zapdos, and Entei in another.

Maybe so...This could be it...But I must confirm this...But this is the most Realistically Correct Explaination that I've seen...I will confirm this Using a Save State...

EDIT~I Used a cheat to walk across the water to the Cave with Moltres in it...I started New game about 15 times and no Entei...I also Checked Articuno Too...Still Articuno...And I Only used this cheat for Informational Purposes...I Absolutely Do Not Cheat...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back