• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
2 ancient magic things blader. Anyway yeah link was all
Spoiler:

That whats would have gon through links head if mature content was involved XD

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I like you and all vanilla kitsune as a member and all but man did you ingore the 2 posts that cleary explain what miyamoto said could be vaild and altered at any given time? If you did then well here is a cap up:
E3 is not potential enoguh the way it is and needs to ge pre 06 era to be deemed worthy for him to reveal a mario or zelda game there thus making that point valid AND thus having the game most likely to be revealed at a press confrence later on after E3(not the main after E3 ones but a random one) liepzig or tgs covention could be the possible reveal areas.
But....Nintendo doesn't attend TGS or GC. So, it's either E3 or a Nintendo-only event.

They have been working on the game since 2006. Given how much the community is upset at Nintendo for apparently "betraying" them with Wii Music (I don't agree with this, but whatever) - you would think or at least hope Nintendo would show what would arguably be their most anticipated game off at the next E3 to make up for everything.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Oh, yeah... let me correct myself:

Myself said:
shards of an Ancient Magic things

You're not really a romantic person are you? ;3 In a girl's mind those things go differently. XD
specially those that have seen too many shoujo's

But Midna >> Zant fosjoor~

@Triforce: Nintendo "betrayed" with Wii Music? :o How can they "betray" with a game? Good games need time, everyone knows that. =/
It took time to make Twilight Princess "perfect", seen the many delays of the game. =/ So I don't mind waiting for a game that's totally worth the wait.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I am but the animal instincts kick in automatically when i want to. I do understand a bit how a girls mind thinks. I have a non stop chaterbox girl as my best friend. Anyway to be on topic
Nintendo does attend GC. Just this year the didnt cause they had nothing special. So in a way if miyamoto decides E3 is not worthy of having such a good game presented there he could go liepzig. I mean its in his hands most of the time not iwata.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
I highly doubt thats what Link was thinking. Honestly, he isn't that kind of pervert you seem to make him out to be. Zelda is better than Midna. ;x

We can only hope for Zelda to be there~ If not, oh well. Keep waiting lmao.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
@Triforce: Nintendo "betrayed" with Wii Music? :o How can they "betray" with a game? Good games need time, everyone knows that. =/
That was my point. XD That's why I had it in quotations. I don't care if they release a game I don't want to play - someone else will want to. But...a couple of months back all the so-called hardcore gamers on the internet decided that Wii Music meant the end of the world for Nintendo fans and that the less-than-stellar lineup at E3 was a sign of Nintendo betraying it's fan. Nothing I subscribed to, but feelings a lot of people expressed.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Nah they didnt betray us they just showed us how much they dont care for the hardcore fans anymore. THANK GOD we have miyamoto who still cares. If he didnt zelda would have died.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I know, Triforce :3

But I don't think one has to be that drastically. After all, didn't Nintendo (excuse me if don't know the names of the Nintendo people) say that the Wii's main job was to attract more people into the gaming world? (or something like that, not litterally of course). That's why games such as Wii Fitness (gawd), Wii Music, Wii Play, Wii Sports (and what not), Brain Training, Brain Academy were released in the first place. Although Wii Sports and Play (not to mention all those useless DS Games. X_X) was more to get used to the use of the Nunchuck and WiiMote, no?
Those games would make more people look at the Wii and it's games and thus let the gaming world expand. (I've seen people look at Wii Fitness a lot, but I'm not planning on buying it. I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer, but not a softcoregamer either. I like games like Zelda, Pokemon and Fire Emblem, but it's not that I have played million's of games. I highly prefer those long RPG's over 'silly' games like Wii Fitness, I will say that)

Games such as Zelda (and other of Nintendo's greatest franchise) that have been around for a long time, won't attract new gamers easily, I think. They think you have to be familiar with the gameplay, that it'll be too hard, that they have to take it slowly. You get what I mean right? And those games are not for everyone, that's a fact. Not every member in your family would really enjoy those long, hardcore RPG's, right?
It's not that Nintendo doesn't care about it's hardcore gamers, it's just that for now, it's priorities may lay elsewhere.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Sooner or later though the wii will get more epic games. I mean twilight was really really good but i felt it was more of a new taste game then the traditional we know and love. But im not worried cause its going to be soon real soon that a new zelda game that is traditional will come into play. Hopefully we also get a new mario. Galaxy was epic and i want more!

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Maybe the Wii will have "epic" games? I don't really know. For almost two years there has only been two actual games that were "epic". They all are now mini games or something else. I don't think there will be any "epic" games for a while.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
So then i consider this good. The guy who has helped zelda become what it is today Eiji Anonouma said he wont stop working on zelda games till ocorina of time is defeated as the best one. Oh god this sounds good as if he will work until a more perfect zelda game is made means we could be seeing great much greater things in the future. Source?
the tanooki article
I certainly am happy anyone else?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Happy zelda fandom! I hope you enjoy your time here and have enough will to stand against or fandom madness. Nah just kidding not much of that here. Zelda fans are the calm ones/

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Well, the way they could beat OoT would be to remake the game with higher quality graphics (not that the graphics weren't good in that time, it's just, I still like TP's graphics more. XD

No, seriously now...
It won't be easy to beat OoT, it is, and well probably always be one of the best Zelda games ever. :3 Not just because it was the first game on the big screen, but also the many things it features. Game Play, graphics, music (oh, how I love the Zelda music), and of course, story.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
They could top it. They would have to have a bigger hyrule field(my god epona would need super speed to make int enjoyable as it was enormously huge in tp) 13 dungeons (if i remember the top number was in OoT with 11 fat filled dungeons) and a but load of weapons and items not to include a very big epic story(tp+oot=epic thing that would must likely not happen) and some other stuff.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Happy joinage. Yes we know it is. Hey guys can i be the welcoming comitee? I just love that. Anyway our main discussion right now is twilight princess and how cool it is and what would the next zelda be like or what the zelda to beat OoT be like.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Welcome to the club Vivaa!

I doubt anything could actually beat Ocarina of Time. That game was simply the best. The storyline, music, and characters... They were just perfect. Maybe the graphics weren't the best compared to today, but I like those graphics much more. I'd love to see a remake just because I want to see how much they would change it.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
WOO. More members. I can edit the list now and not worry about it. Muwahhaha.

Ocarina is the best game. Twilight Princess lacked in some areas.

Back