• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Whoaaa really like the intro. But after a while it does get repetitive. It's too in the foreground to be that repetitive imo. The whole song seems fairly straightforward musically; not much changes up until about halfway through and then it gets screamy for a bit. Which I don't particularly like. And then it went into some more dramatic renditions of earlier themes and that was good. I like the final few notes as everything drops off. And I like that the story it told was fairly easy to follow. 6/10 - would not mind it on the radio.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Never played any Persona game, but it's still a awesome song either way. It's a bit weird how it goes from classical to rock though, but not bad. 7/10

Not really a song, more of a commercial but it's song Owl City made for Oreo and it's awesome if you ask me.

Years
9.8/10

I love this song, love the band. What more can I say it's great vocally and lyrically and I love the music :D
This song in particular has given me a much better idea of Shinoda's range as a singer.

Years
I'm going to give it a 7/10. I like it, but I've heard better Japanese songs. I may even download it

This song doesn't define my music taste but it's really catchy (:

Years
10/10

Honestly this song is perfect for what it is. It's nice, the vocals are good and it is well written.

POST ALL THE NIGHTWISH

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 Listened to both the original and Nightwish version and I have to admit the Nightwish version has more energy to it. Though Gary Moore's isn't bad either.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Mmm... catchy and upbeat! I like the rhythm a lot. I like that color-changing album disc thing too lol 7/10

This is my favorite song of all time *___*

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I get memories of sunny days from years ago from this song and I have absolutely no idea why. Anyways, it's really catchy *_* Everyone's voices together makes it sound good. 8/10 Not too big on the video though

Another San Francisco, except much older...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back