• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
This game's turning out great! I can't wait to play it. And paulboxer it's against the rules to ask for release dates. Although this game topic has been here for a very long time. Let's see this game's been being worked on since February 18th, 2008. So, if there isn't a release by now I don't think there ever will be one.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
this is very nice. i like it allot.

cant w8 fr release.

also if u need any graphics, like signatures, wallpaperz and banners etc. I will b happy to help.
^ tho not to good with spriting

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
oh hey ur pokemon amethyst is awesome but i got some ?s that needs to be answerd
first will u feature battle animation?coz if u dont produce every moves animation then the game is totally useles to me
2nd.will have a feature like "follow me" where ur 1st slot pokemon follows u around coz that feature is awesome
3rd.is the games graphics is like pokemon raptor coz i hated it so much coz the charcters didint had shadows under their bodies
4th.the main boy charecter sprite looke a lil small try to make it a lil taller and the legs a lil bit slim
5th.will u have any cheating functions?like wild pokemon mod or something?LOL(sorry for being naughty)

and lastly this is the best [rmxp]pokemon game i ever saw and try to make more perfect then nintendos original games and no need to hurry i will wait as long as u wish

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
awesome game did the demo come out because i was surfing google and it wasnt there

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
awesome game did the demo come out because i was surfing google and it wasnt there

No, it hasn't come out yet. Surfing google would be useless anyway. When the demo comes out it will be posted on this thread, but that won't be for a while though seeing as Wichu has started over recently (about a month ago).

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years

nice work,but i don't like the idea of new pokemon!Why don't you keep the old ones?
He's keeping the original Pokemon! He's just adding some of his own Fakemon. Plus, since this is his game, he can do whatever he wants! Even if some of us might not like it. (I like everything, though. Especially Wichu! ((The Pokemon!)))

Years
hellow there i would like to speak what is on my heart well hear you go

how about instead of making the ex version or whatever you pend your time being a scientist to cure cancer or do charity work get a job stop stressing your self over pokemon making games think about it these people are not even content on this game you will have to make another and another version or whatever after they beat it they will want more and more and all this time you think you are helping them while you are making them fatter and fatter or less social oriated or whatever so stop making these pokemon games grow up not just the pokemon game maker (all of you) for a second please you have a very good mind apparently since this game is amazing of what other people said you are also a hard worker to make this game so you could actually get MONEY from your job so instead of making these games use your mind to help others BESIDES making video games

think about it stop while you can,
thedootamster

Maaaaaybe, because just about everyone here treats it as a hobby and they might actually do some of that stuff you mentioned. Not everyone here lets Game Developing take up most of their life.
Your post seemed just a bit off topic, which means mine is too as its in reply. Sorry Moderators Neo.

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
Hey fantastic work :)

Love to see people who put the effort in to add their own Fakemon and tile sets to the game themselves and make it truly unique. Keep up the good work ;) I'll be sure to check back regularly

pokemonseablueversion

Pokemon Addict
Years
um, Wichu, this looks so cool and I want to download it! where can i download it? :)

Hi Wichu! Looks like you are good in spriting and in mapping! Well, can I at least have some help from you in spriting the OverWorld Sprites? I need some help and my game: Pokemon Green

Yo! Where sis you get those lovely tiles? Please answer as soon as you can!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, since most of the recent replies are basically pointless, and I'm not going to have anything worthwhile to update with in ages, I think I'm going to get the thread closed.

Feel free to PM or VM me if you have any ideas or want to help out. I'm still going to be working on it, so don't worry :P

Oh, and since I'm going to be recoding everything, this is the time to tell me if you want any new features to be added (using the methods above). I'm open to any suggestions :)

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
Well, it was worth the while

Well, since most of the recent replies are basically pointless, and I'm not going to have anything worthwhile to update with in ages, I think I'm going to get the thread closed.
Ah...well, even if the thread is closed, I'll...erm, I'll just wait and try to find a way to keep on checking progress...
Feel free to PM or VM(What's VM?) me if you have any ideas or want to help out. I'm still going to be working on it, so don't worry :P
Well....I wish I could help. I'll PM you if I ever get any ideas, Wichu!
Thank you for doing the work you have done so far, and thanks for showing the parts you did! Really, thank you very much Wichu!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back