• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Anyone have any pets? I have 6 dogs (really only 1 is mine - she's an old malamute rescued from living in a mud hole, literally.) 1 cat (was 2, I recently lost my beloved cat Matthew in November...), 2 rats (very lovable rats) and a weasel (he steals everything)
also a ton load of fish. It's the Hunger Games in my tank. My catfish is giant and eats everyone D:

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm going to assume that this thread is asking about pets? I'll keep the thread open, seeing as the last pets thread died late February. Just going to modify the title so the thread isn't so vague. Next time, name your threads after what you intend your thread to be about. =P

I don't have any pets, for the record. Last pet I had was a pair of fishes, and that was more than a decade ago.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I have a pet. It's a dog named Noah. :3 I used to have a cat as well. His name was Cupcake. Yes the "his" was intentional. My sister was the one who named our cat soo.. :3

Years
I have a pet. It's a dog named Noah. :3 I used to have a cat as well. His name was Cupcake. Yes the "his" was intentional. My sister was the one who named our cat soo.. :3

I had a really cool cat when I was little. I lived on a farm and we had kept an entire little of 3, who grew up. Well... our boy inbred with the girls and only one kitten survived. My brother (2 at the time) named this little guy Mailbox. Mailbox had whiskers growing out of his chest and forearms. He was a really sweet cat lol, just very odd looking. Other than that he was healthy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have fish. Lots of them. Oh, and a dozen koi. I used to have rabbits, hamsters, turtles and a dog, but the rabbits and hamsters died, the dog was given away and the turtles were set free in the pond near my house.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My home has quite a few. My mom owns 3 cats (they live mostly in one part of the house), 1 dog which my grandma has, 2 parakeets which live in my grandma's room. My mom and her husband also have 3 gerbils, and a ferret.

Personally, I want the ferret for myself, I always play with her when its awake.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
My dog is my favorite pet, he's half beagle and half Bassett hound. I also have three chickens, one noisy rooster and two hens. My rooster likes to peek at me through my windows, it's funny but creepy...

Years
Not at the moment :laugh:

I've had many pets throughout my 20 years of living. My favourites have been my Guinea Pigs who sadly both passed away a few years ago.

I've had a tortoise, rabbit, bird, cats, fish :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I've owned three guinea pigs and ten goldfish! I've grown up with the goldfish all my life and then they died a few years ago due to old age, even though they were merely just fish I loved them and trie posible. Feeding them and everything, they weren't the most interesting animals to look after but still, the opportunity to have a pet is always something you should treasure. n__n

I also used to have two guinea pigs both who I lost to illness, but they were the sweetest things and I remember crying a lot when they died ;__;. But I still have one and we're trying to keep it as healthy as possible and cherish it! Apparently we also used to have a rabbit way before I was born but it died of old age. D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have two felines (aged 4 years and 8-9 months [he was abandoned and I don't know his age for sure]) and care for four more cats who kind of live in my backyard. They were strays, but now they seem to mostly rely on me for food. T:

There also was an opossum that I used to feed, but s/he was hit by a car a while ago.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have two cats named Misty and Princess, and just like everybody would say about their own pets, they are the most adorable things that have ever lived!

When I move out of home my roommates and I have decided we want to get a cat to share too. I'm not sure if that's a wise idea, but we'll see how it goes!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have two dogs, Bella and Harley. Bella is a champion breed pedigree Shih Tzu and Harley is a Shih Poo, a Shih Tzu/Poodle mix.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I have two dogs, both small because my parents don't like big dogs. One is a Yorkshire Terrier and the other is a Maltese. They're super cute. I love them. :3

Yup. A cat and a chameleon.

By the way, super cool chameleon! I've been dying for a lizard (specifically a leopard gecko or bearded dragon) for the past few years. My parents don't really like reptiles so I haven't really been able to get one, but once I move out of my parent's house, I'm most likely going to get one. :]

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I have three cats and two dogs. The oldest cat is fifteen, and is my mother's cat. The two-year-old "kittens" are pretty much mine, particularly the Siamese. As for the two dogs, one is my mother's and the other is mine. My three pets are Ella the Jack Russell Terrier, Pretzel the Siamese, and the other cat is Nova.

Right now, my heart is set on getting another small rodent. Either a mouse or a guinea pig or dwarf hamster or a Syrian hamster... I have the most experience with a hamster, and am leaning towards one of those.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I have one dog, a Siberian Husky who is 3-4 months old. We got him as a birthday gift for my dad.

Right now my sister lives with us and she's got her two dogs here so we have 3 right now, but when she moves out in a few months it'll just be the husky.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Right now I have a dog and a cat. The cat is a long haired cat, and he's really big. (About 24 lbs.) the dog is the oldest, and she is really friendly and sweet. She is going blind, so we have to be careful with moving furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back