• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Evan's Hatchery~

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2008
I would like;
5x Happiny Eggs (not hatched)
1x Turtwig Egg (not hatched)
1x Elekid Egg (not hatched)

I assume when they hatch I will be the OT (correct me if I'm wrong). As far as what I can offer, I am a little early in Diamond so I am not able to offer much.

In Pearl, not to far in, but I can offer a LV 17 Chansey with Lucky Egg (pretty sure, it's in Japanese so I will have to check) and a Bonsly level 16 along with a Misdreavous. I have got other things if you need others, but I just want to see if this offer is good enough.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2008
Eh, scratch the Turtwig egg.

5xHappiny
1xElekid

Um ... how much do you reckon the Misdreavous would get me, and is there anything in particular you are looking for currently?

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2008
I understand. I do feel bad about not being about to give you much, so when I am later in the game, hopefully I will be able to get you something decent.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
One sec, hang on. -fillerness-

Ok, I'm on now... Still don't see anything. Your friend code is 425301151627 right?

Last edited:
Back