• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Mudkips Than I Know What to Do With...

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
Years
Hey, I'm trying to breed a mudkip with a Relaxed Nature, but my swampert is Lonely, so i've just been hatching mudkips with randoms personalities... sigh. So if anyone needs a mudkip, I have at least 12. I have pokemon I'm looking for (which you can find in my thread), but they're way too valuable for (basically) a free mudkip... an easy to obtain starter pokemon.

Also watch out for another pokemon i have in surplus (with an egg move!!!)

So basically: FREE MUDKIPS!!! Note: All are Males and all of them now the egg move IceBall except the careful one...

Here's a list of the Natures.... some how they're all Male...:
Mild
Bold
Calm
Lonely x2
Impish
Naive

Careful
Jolly
Quiet
Sassy x2
Naughty

Note: I'll only have these in stock for maybe 24 hours as of 10pm PST March 2nd... First come first serve basis. I need the room on my PC, so you can understand the urgency in wanting to give these away. To ensure yourself a mudkip, send me a pm before tonight at 10!

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
  • Age 35
  • NYC
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
May I have one? Its the only starter I don't have for some reason :(

I can't trade today though, only tomorrow.. Is it possible to save me one?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Don't need a mudkip - but if you haven't gotten thenatured one yet, try to see if you can get a Relaxed Ditto. Just go catch random amounts of dittos until you strike lucky. Attach an everstone to the Ditto and any Pokemon's offspring from that Ditto will have a 50% chance of being the same nature as the ditto. Works the same if you put a everstone on a female Pokemon IF ditto is not used in the breeding.

Also, an easier way to see natures of unhatched Pokemon - takes advantage of a slight glitch. You know how when you view Pokemon in the PC, it displays their typing, then their ability, and their natures, and so on below the picture of Pokemon?

Put the egg in a box, and have a Pokemon in the same position in an adajenct Box (e.g. Egg in Box 1, top left-hand corner, random Pokemon in box 2 int he Top left hand corner). Ideally, have so that if you change boxes using the L or R button, it will chnage from the Pokemon to the Egg.

All about timing - when the information for the nature of the Pokemon is just about to appear and change from the info of abilities (not after it has changed), change boxes using L or R to display the egg. For a short moment, it will display the Egg's nature. Takes some timing but nothing difficult. Saves you having to hatch the Pokemon to see if it is any good in it's nature or not. :)

...Hope I made some sense there...

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Can you reserve me a Mild one please? I'll be starting a new game soon but I'm busy with other things first.

Back