• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
When I click Pokemon Neon, it doesn't open. I click it and nothing happens.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
Wow, 2 errors?

Okay...

@Peeky: This updater is old and I am in the process of making a new one but for this bug, it seems like it did update, but your computer 1, can't find the game file, 2, cant extract the compressed update, or 3 cannot find the update file... it does seems like it just cant find the game file. So, check C:\Program Files\Pokemon Neon and try to run game.exe OR, try running the updater as administrator...

@Variety: You 1, do not have .net framework installed or you are using windows 7 and it is blocking it... You can try running as admin but I dont think it will help...

For both of you, if that dosnt work, try the updater ByPass method...
http://www.pkmnneon.com/index.php?topic=201.0

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow, 2 errors?

Okay...

@Peeky: This updater is old and I am in the process of making a new one but for this bug, it seems like it did update, but your computer 1, can't find the game file, 2, cant extract the compressed update, or 3 cannot find the update file... it does seems like it just cant find the game file. So, check C:\Program Files\Pokemon Neon and try to run game.exe OR, try running the updater as administrator...

@Variety: You 1, do not have .net framework installed or you are using windows 7 and it is blocking it... You can try running as admin but I dont think it will help...

For both of you, if that dosnt work, try the updater ByPass method...
http://www.pkmnneon.com/index.php?topic=201.0

Um, I have .net framework 2.0

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
@Snap12: Sorry, This is only beta, and it likely wont be available anytime soon.. EDIT: Feel free to try, its possible you may get it working yourself.

It has now been decided that there will be 4th gen pokemon, aswell as 4 regions!

Years
Great so far. However I have a problem.

It updated and I created an account (twice now with the same result) and after I choose what my character is gonna look like the screen goes black, but on the transition from the map to black it just freezes like that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Is this going to be made able to be played on a MAC?
Not possible. Netplay and all online modules for RMXP use winsocket functions which are specific to Windows. Even if you could make it access the .dll on the mac, network functions would not work.

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
One suggestion to help take load off your server is to not updated the MySQL server every time some one moves, but enters a map.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
This graphically looks ok
I won't bother downloading until there's trading and battling between players.
And I would like to see better graphics and less content and story, and MMO's story should be written by the PLAYERS not the CREATORS. I don't want to say I beat team neon to my friend, but instead that I took down the Team Neon Guild of players with my Charizard. But keep the gyms, that gives a goal.

If you made those changes I would be deeply interested in helping with this project.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Female Totodile as my starter WOO!
The game is put togetehr nice, but many details are missing. Such as a MAP
and the trainer card. But it runs smoothely and is very cool.
How can I talk though? I didn't see a chatbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back