• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
ahh ok. In that case, just go ahead and have the 10ANIV Latias cloned instead, because I'll need the Dialga sooner than that. Thanks, though. So I guess we can go back to our original trade, and I'll take the Latias instead of Latios.

Why do you need the Dialga cloned so quickly

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
I need it within the next like 30 minutes or so, because I have no idea how long this opportunity will be there.

i'm not going to give you a dialga if you are just going to trade it away for a better pokemon on the GTS, I can give you the Latias

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
I wasn't asking for you to give me the Dialga, mate. It was a trade between you and me, the Dialga for the Xatu. What I do after the trade should be none of your concern.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
I wasn't asking for you to give me the Dialga, mate. It was a trade between you and me, the Dialga for the Xatu. What I do after the trade should be none of your concern.

well I was going to say I can get PLC to clone it now for me but because you are going to trade it on the GTS I have changed my mind, I have no control with what you do with it after the trade which is why the dialga is staying with me. I can still give you the Latias unless you want that for the GTS as well

Lua

dharma bum
Years
hey im going to hav to trade with u either this evening or tomoro, cause im going out soon, and theres not enough time to get my pokemon ready, but i can trade u the dialga u need if u want :D
i dont mind what for, we can make it up later, if u need it quickly.
my fc as 1375 4456 6835

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
hey look the way ur thread looks, im interested in ur shiny chikorita, and shiny houndour , are they both ut ? if so cmt for wat u might be interested in

yomamathecableguy

Years
@Lua - Alright, just let me know when you can do the trade. :) Nah, I don't need the Dialga anymore. Thanks though!

@NotoriouzElmo - Thanks! Yes, both are UT, however I'm already trading the Chikorita. As for the Houndour, the main one from your thread I'm interested in is your Shiny Eevee.

KingArmag

Muser
Years
OH! Thank god! I have been needing a training service for soo long!

I have a lv.29 Larvitar that I need to be lvld up to lv. 55!
(Evolve it as well) CMT for what you would like!

KingArmag

Muser
Years
OK, but we'll have to trade twice because the Larvitar is on my soul silver and my Kingdra is on my platinum... and also, I need to trade over my Shiny Pichu, so can we do that as well?

yomamathecableguy

Years
@KingArmag - Of course, that's not a problem. I won't mind doing 2 trades, and helping you trade over your Shiny Pichu. :)

@Aaron40 - Nah, I'm not interested in cloned Pokemon. Sorry.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I'm interested in these guys:
GameStop Deoxys Jolly nature
Alamos Darkrai
Mew lv 25 impish nature

CMT for anything you want, oh and i'll update in a few minutes but i give you an advance, i'll post in my legendaries section this guys:
Giratina, Regice, Heatran, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Regirock, Palkia, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cresselia, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, Regigigas.

So check it out and let me know =)

yomamathecableguy

Years
@KingArmag - Sounds good. However, can we do the trade tomorrow? I'm a bit busy today - have a lot of online work going on.

@DarkAlucard - Hmmm... I'm interested in your Shiny Flareon, Vulpix, Bronzor and Piplup. I'm also interested in your GameStop Jirachi.

matoucs

Trainer
Years
wow just wanted to say that your Shop looks pretty good !
I might come back when you update with your Pokes IVs !
good luck, see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back