• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
No, but I have been meaning to watch it.

Have you seen Tenchi Muyo?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I started watching Angel Beats when it first aired because of the gorgeous visuals, but I dropped it (or rather, postponed it) after a few episodes. I've already seen some major spoilers by just wandering around on Youtube. I don't know if I'll ever complete it since I have heard good things about it.

Have you seen Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)? It's currently airing.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I would highly recommend finishing Angel Beats! The ending made me cry! It is really a fantastic series and is one of my favorites.

I have never heard of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). Where it is it airing?

Have you seen Galaxy Angel?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Yes. I've seen the first three episodes so far, but I'm planning to get through Clannad After Story again before I watch the rest of Chobits and Shakugan no Shana.

Have you seen Rosario + Vampire?

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
I know of One Piece of course, but I've never watched it... Shounen is not really my thing. ^^
As for Kobato, yes, you should definitely try it out!

You there. Have you seen Hotarubi no Mori e?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back