• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Shinji would probably wish he hadn't met Citlali if he tries to show off/impress her. She just isn't the type to fall at a man's feet, but she might cut off a man's feet instead if that's a justifiable compromise. XD

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Sonatina would only like Shinji if something happens between those two wyverns but without them... fat chance.

Colony

Years
Seems like Shinji is striking out on all sides, but at least there is the small possibility with Sonatina. Worse comes to worse he has a companion in his wyvern.

jov0006

Years
I sense an Inigo repeat?
Inigo: *keeps on getting rejected by other girls*
Cynthia: *doesn't mention feelings for him until S Rank*

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
And it's done...

Name: Tarin Anace

Class: Thief

Appearance: Tarin stands at a height of 5'7" and weighs 121 lbs. She has beautiful long hair which is as red as a sunset. It's kept in a ponytail, and makes her a real standout in a crowd. She has eyes that are a near perfect match to her hair colour and a very fair complexion. However, she wears a red mask that covering her eyes while robbing. Tarin also wears very light, red and yellow leather armour, offering her some protection, while still allowing her to move freely. Her thighs are partly covered by more armour, which go down to her knees. Around her waist is a leather belt, with 8 knife slots of varying size and shape attached to it, 3 of which are filled. Finally, she wears she wears a pair of red leather boots, which reach just under her knees.

Personality: Tarin is a very sly girl, often befriending weary travellers, only to rob them blind in the middle of the night. When she knows that the person she's robbing could beat her, she tries her best to act threatening, scary and confident. She's also incredibly greedy, valuing gold above all else and will do almost anything for the right price. Tarin has a fascination with any rare or legendary items, but it's only because she wants to sell them to the highest bidder.

However, this doesn't mean she's without morals. She never preys on the poorer people of Ylisse, and refuses to harm children. When she's not doing what she does best, Tarin can be quite a nice person, often giving some money to poor children (as much as it pains her to do it). She can also be a very persuasive person, especially when dealing with men. Since running away from her family when she was young, Tarin's become fairly independent. She also has a strong need to be unique and different.

Tarin taught herself some minor swordplay, but she's still not good enough to actually wield one in battle. Instead, she uses varying types of knives to fight, ranging from smaller, throwing knives to a larger dagger, which allows her to be very versatile & agile. She's also pretty good with a lock-pick. Finally, Tarin likes to think of herself as stealthy, but she really isn't. Not only does she wear a bright and vibrant colour, but she's also terrible at keeping still. However, if anyone denies the fact that she's stealthy, they'll be swiftly punished.

History: Tarin was born into a group of travelling merchants, to a name that she's nearly forgotten by now. She lived a reasonably happy life, until something caused her to leave them in Regena Ferox when she was 10. She travelled slowly across the continent by stowing away in various wagons. Eventually she reached Ylisse, but was amazed by how busy the place was compared to living on the road.

However, after a few days of begging for food and shelter in the slums of the nearest town with little effect, Tarin realised that she was going to have to acquire food and gold through a different means. At first, she was a simple pickpocket, stealing only what she needed from the rich. However, as her fascination with money grew, so did her "job". At the age of 15 she started breaking into and robbing houses, getting more and more addicted every time she succeeded and getting more skilled with each successful robbery. At that point she also started selling some rare items that she had "acquisitioned." At the age of 22, Tarin had finally moved back onto the road becoming a fully fledged highway-man.

Weapons: 2x bronze throwing knives, 1x large, stylised bronze dagger.

Code: Checkmate!!!

NOTE: I do plan on there being more back-story for my character, but it'll be revealed later.

I hope everything checks out alright.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Colony. I'm pretty sure Max will be afraid from Citlali the moment she goes all tough n' stuff xD Which is something he'll eventually witness just by being himself o3o

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Dansparce- Your SU has been accepted.

Ok, since most of us are done, I will post the IC thread sometime today! (Not that it will necessarily be available today.)

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
Ok, finally had time to make a start, I'll VM you when its doneDone! Also, I've reused a little old material, hope you don't mind since it never got used!

Character Name: Zoro

Gender: Male..no female... no male...ARGH SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!! (male)

Class: Myrmidon

Appearance: Zoro wears a pure black trenchcoat with red trim and has two sown in pure black scabbards for his two swords, a Katana which is pure white, from handle to tip, and one which is pure black. He wears a black vest and pure black trousers, with a black belt which has concealed pockets for two custom made knives in the buckle. He has pure black shoes with blades in the toe and heel. He has hair and eyes a deep shade of green, and a tanned complexion. He is well built, around 6' 3", and a red bandana with a yin-yang emblem on it, as well as a scar that covers his left eye, in which he is blind.

Personality: Zoro is the kind of person you'd keep your distance from if you didn't need his services. or know him well. He takes his 'work' seriously, but is lighthearted and people warm up to him quite quickly. He is charitable, if he sees a village can't afford his services, he will risk his life for them anyway, and only charges those who can afford it. He doesn't care for rare items or money, he only uses it to keep himself alive. He can be very threatening and 'persuasive' when he want's to be, though that's only when you get on the vwrong side of him.

History: Zoro was found as a baby in the woods by a poor family who lived in western Ylisse. He grew up in a small buy close community and had an uneventful childhood up until he was 16, when a large group of bandits ransacked the village and left only him and his best friend alive. For the next few years they grew proficient with a blade and began tracking down large bandit groups and wiping them out completely. Through it all they continued to track the group which had destroyed their village until finally they felt strong enough to take them on. They were gravely mistaken.

When they attacked they were completely outmatched by the lowest among the group. Zoro lost an eye and his friend, and very nearly his life. He swore that he would take them down one day and went travelling around Yllise challenging the the strongest in each village. He continued doing this until he was 21, when he returned to the bandit hide out and killed them all with ease. Having finally completed what he had set out to do five years ago, he became a travelling mercenary who would defend villages from bandits until he was recruited by the shepherds.

Code: Checkmate

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Hmm, has anyone else seen this yet? It might be a problem.

Heretostay123 said this over on the Roleplay discussion thread...

Hey everyone. I'm sorry, but I'm going to be leaving for a few weeks. Three to be exact. I promise no activity the first week, and very little to none the second two. I will return however. If my characters could be bunnied until then, that would be great.

Chalifoux

Years
Actually, yes, and I discussed this with both hereto and Garde, who has already approved of this: I will bunny Shinji along with us following any guidelines hereto provides me while he's away o3o As well as any reactions he's already planned and the like :3

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Well, that's good. I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew.

Also, am I allowed to start Tarin as a character who isn't apart of the New Shepherds?

jov0006

Years
Hmm, has anyone else seen this yet? It might be a problem.

Heretostay123 said this over on the Roleplay discussion thread...

Yeah I was notified about it by ~Genevieve~ through the Game of Pokemon OOC, it shouldn't be to big of a problem now that EliteBeats in bunnying Shinji.

On a very unrelated note to heretostay's situation, I made a Sonatina sprite for fun.

Last edited:

Colony

Years
@jov: You have inspired me to make my own sprite, though mine are basically recolorings of established characters. Lyn and Canas to be exact. I'm planning on making a small banner for each character that I can use in my post header. I've finished the characters and I might edit them into the appearance of their SUs. Here they are:

WayraSprite_zpsdfbb000e.png
CitlaliSprite_zps4886b672.png

Chalifoux

Years
Ooooh those are very awesome! o3o
I wish I could do any spriting xD

So, yeah... gonna stand in a corner while waiting for the IC o3o

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Jinsoku will be there to crack lighthearted jokes and intentionally aggravate men that are nearly twice his size (in muscle and stature).

Chalifoux

Years
@Colony. Err Mah Gerrd Dat Sprite! *faints due to its excessive awesomeness*
Thank you so much Colony, it's very awesome o3o
And now it's also in my SU sheet :D

Back