• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lavender town is a sick town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I wonder if they've incinerated them? 'Cause that'd be just awesome if they'd incinerated the bodies.

Realistically, there are a few graveyards in Sinnoh, it's most likely that they've moved the Pokemon there. :3

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Dude its pretty obvious that pokemon is messed up, there all sorts of illegal stuff goin on. neglectful parenting drug use(steroids in paticular), child labor, under age gambling, animal cruelty and prostitution (we all know there was more goin on with those kimino girls than just dancing :P )

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
It was the same in GSC.
WHY DID THEY REMOVE THE F***ING GHOST TOWER??
It's no longer a ghost town.
AND REPLACED W/ A RADIO STATION? I MEAN REALLY THEY HAVE THE SAME STATIONS?
(sorry for caps)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
A woman in there says that she thinks there is hundreds of different passages under the Soul House that only Mr. Fuji can access.

So all the graves were moved underground except for the ones where the owners paid for it to be on the main floor. :3

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
They mentioned rooms only Mr. Fuji could access so I'm assuming they put all the remaining graves in those rooms.

Only one that makes sense to me. Seems like a dumb move to place it above a cemetery of all places, but it is Pokemon...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
lol if pokemon was realistic it would be so much worse :P .
have you ever noticed each city takes about 5 seconds to ride through, with a population of <50 :P :D

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
ive heard that if you talk to mr. fuji then beat red then go to the karate king's dojo in saffron city mr.fuji will be there and lead you to his secret burial grounds. Thats probally where they moved the bodies

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Well, you heard wrong, there is no way for you to access these elusive "secret burial grounds". It's one of those false rumors like "beat the Elite 4 100 times with one Pokemon to catch Mew".

Besides, if those secret chambers are ones only Mr. Fuji can access, I'm fairly sure he won't suddenly change his mind just because you beat Red.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
what if you used that action replay code that lets you play as other people then you played as mr. fuji?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back