• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
Years
If you look closely, you'll notice there is another one next to the obvious one. Same with Uxie.

Yes I did notice that already, but the obvious one is the one I have been wanting. (And forgot all about XP And now I can't find anything cheaper then $20 DX)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I wanna squeak! I love plushies. n__n

PC Username: Sydian
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Togekiss :)
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): PETILIL OMG I WANT ONE SO BAD also i've been eyeing an umbreon for years...

Pictures hmm...you might have seen me using some pictures of my plushies as icons, so here's a few of those. But I'll be sure to take a picture of all of them as soon as I can. :)

Spoiler:

Here's a picture I took to showcase consoles, but my plushies decorate this area. My collection has grown since this picture was taken though.

Spoiler:

U_FLAME LET ME COME LIVE IN YOUR PLUSHIE PARADISE ;o; Also Kip, I want that same Quilava plushie! I hate that most plushies are small and expensive. :( Drives me crazy! I have that electronic Pikachu back at my mom's, but I got it when I was 7 and...well I wasn't nice to it. I used to pretend I was Gyarados, and I'd pretend to eat it. lol I was an evil child.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Go ahead! I stole him from my sister and his name is Floof. :3 ...I hope I'm not the only one that names them, haha. Usually it's just some silly name I come up with on the fly though. /trying to still be manly ;;

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
The only plushie I named is my Blaziken, which is based off my real Blaziken. Unbeatable Flame. So obviously, that's my plushie's name. :3

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
Years
I know I've named nearly all my plushies, I just can't remember their names cuz it's been so long since I last played with them. ;-; Like 6 years.... o-o

King!

better
Years
I...never name Pokemon, actually. ._. Not even if they're both the same. xD However, all of the other things have a name. Like Barbara the crab. <3

I WANT FLOOF ):<

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Floof is mine! >:) Mwahahaha

I used to pretend I was Gyarados, and I'd pretend to eat it. lol I was an evil child.

Ha! I just read this! You're not alone, Pichu is my chew toy.

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
i've been eyeing an umbreon for years...

I love Google sometimes...

41FqrFCf7aL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:D

Also Kip, I want that same Quilava plushie! I hate that most plushies are small and expensive. :( Drives me crazy!

I know >_> So damn expensive. But so cute :3 btw sydian - you're now on the list (sorry for the wait). Lovin' the pics! ^^

U_Flame - OMFG plushie heaven! :shocked:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
We need a topic. How many of you sleep with your plushies? I sleep with 15 of mine.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
We need a topic. How many of you sleep with your plushies? I sleep with 15 of mine.

It must either be very comfortable for you or you have a *massive* bed. :P Either way, sounds awesome.

I sometimes cuddle one of my plushies - it usually depends if I have one to hand though - they're usually scattered around my room (which is very untidy to say the least).

One last thing - I caved in when posting that Umbreon pic. Yup, you guessed it...

umbreon1.jpg

I love it already c: Official PokéCentre one this time, just for this one time. I wanted to go for the quality and extra softness. ^^

This brings my plushie possie up to date:

plushieposse2.jpg

Startin' the become a little collection now. :)

Remember guys - if you know a friend that has plushies and wants to share, point 'em in our direction! :D

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
PC Username: Rocket Grunt Cali
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Teddy, the brown teddy bear that my late grandfather gave to me the day I was born. He's really old, smells kind of funny, has no more fuzz on his nose, and is about to lose his head, but I love him so much ^_^
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever A tie between a Vulpix and James <3

I've got MASSIVE piles of plushies at home, but here in my college dorm all I've got are the aforementioned Teddy, a Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts, the smallest of my four Stitches (as in Lilo and...), Axel also from Kingdom Hearts, the dog with the keys from Pirates of the Caribbean, and a Flareon. I'll post a picture of them when I get done with my history homework!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
~Ryukaa • Out of the ones I have, probably my Cyndaquil! • I'd kill for an Octavia or Fluttershy plush.

Spoiler:

Those are my plushies. xD;

Anyway, yes. This. THIS.
Spoiler:

One of the best plushies I have ever seen in my life. It looks adorable. A life sized one would be fantastic, though. xDD;;

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
My bed isn't massive, 15 plushies bunched together is about pillow size.

FLUTTERSHY PLUSHIE!? Lucky.

Back