• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Lol i still have lots but lets see..my favorite one was mio from K-ON! anime (the green sig) i love that sig ^^

Roswell,why did you choose that name especially?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Umm,hey Xulek what is your favorite anime of all animes?

Hmm I'd have to say the Higurashi series due to how much I liked characters like Rena Ryuugu, Shion Sonozaki, and later on Takano Miyo. That and I've always loved my fair share of gore and insanity when it comes to how far a character's psyche cracks before snapping outright like with Shion for a very good example.

So Broken_Arrow, what's your favorite kind of music?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay so BinaryPeaches, what was the hardest video game boss you ever faced?

Tough. I don't play very many games, so I don't have many to choose from. Not including side bosses, it would have to be Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts II.

Broken_Arrow, what may you decide on your username?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, what may you decide on your username?

My user name was choosen from a song by Ricky Martin.."Nobody wants to be lonely"..he said Broken_Arrow and i loved it..so i decided to make it my user name lol

beside,it has a deep meaning,i hope i gave the right answer to your question

so,SomariFeyWright,what's your plans for the new year?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell,why did you choose that name especially?

My "About Me" said:
Anyhow, for now here's an explanation of where my current username comes from:

Many people think I got it from Roswell, New Mexico. While I was very aware of the place then (I had known about it for a long time thanks to the Scooby-Doo comics), that was not my intention.

In Yggdra Union, there is a bishounen necromancer by the name of Roswell Branthèse. He summons the undead, as his class implies, so he is in no way related to aliens. Don't ask me how they got his name; his cousin/rival is Rosary and she's a witch who summons golems.

---

Broken_Arrow, what do you enjoy doing most?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, what do you enjoy doing most?

Lately i enjoy the Internet for many reasons..before i used to download K-pop songs dance verisons and learn how to do the same dance steps lol,i enjoyed that something like sorry sorry,super junior or Run devil run by SNSD ^^

Roswell,what do you enjoy doing most?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, where are the people from your signature from?
If you hover over the second icon that is in my signature, it would tell you. But anyways, they're Mithos Yggdrasil (the blonde) and Genis Sage (the white/silver depending on your stance) from Tales of Symphonia.

Broken_Arrow, how did you come across anime, and what was your first anime knowing it was an anime.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell,what do you enjoy doing most?

Playing video games, watching animu, and reading manga, of course o3o ...And I guess LJ RPing.

---

Tara, if you were to be a character in any of your fandoms, which fandom would it be and why?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
So Xulek,what made you love anime from the beginning?

I saw a DBZ poster when I was little, watched one of the episodes where Goku was fighting Frieza in Super Saiyan form, and fell in love instantly. No homo.

So Roswell, what's your favorite video game in general?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, how did you come across anime, and what was your first anime knowing it was an anime

i used to have a friend that loved anime a lot..she was older than me..i started watching princess sarah anime with her and i liked it a lot so that's was the first thing..then i watched Romeo's blue skies,baby and i and Slam dunk and Detective Conan..i just loved all that ^^

Xulek,what's your favorite game of all the games you have?

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
BrokenArrow, what is your least favorite dubbed season? Mine is Season 10 (Diamond and Pearl).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Favorite game's GTA 4 as started before Arrow-Kun.

Have you ever watched the Pokemon anime before Broken_Arrow?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Umm,yes Xulek San..i watched the anime and also some movies too..but i hated when Misty left so i just stopped on Misty leaving..saw some eps then but hated mai TBH.

Xulek,do you have plans for the new year 2012?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tara, if you were to be a character in any of your fandoms, which fandom would it be and why?
If I was a character in one of my fandoms, I would probably just pick the Pokemon Fandom, since it would be easiest to pop into without screwing up anything. While becoming part of a fandom's story would be nice, I already like how they are, and wouldn't want to intrude. Though I suppose I wouldn't also mind being a one-case character from Detective Conan either.

Magdalena~, what made you decide on a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back