• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
Hello, my name is Honey and I am a first-year college student from Washington, D.C.

I've been a Pokémon fan since I was 5. I remember the first Pokémon games I ever played were Pokémon Snap on the Nintendo 64 and Pokémon Blue on the Gameboy Color. The first I owned was the original Pokémon Stadium on the N64. I became a fan based off of my love for the anime series and that led me to play the games.

I found The PokéCommunity to be a warm and welcoming place after a few years of occasional lurking
so, I finally decided to join and contribute.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hello True Honey! Let me be the first to say welcome to PC and I'm glad ya finnally joined!

As you might know, there are plenty of things to do around here such as game discussion, clubs, emulation, games, and much more. I myself enjoy scouring all the new posts of PC and contributing to discussion. But my overall favorite section are the clubs.

If you ever wanna talk just VM me, or even a Friend Request is welcome ;).

Years
Honey's a really cute name, makes me think of a certain character I know of from a show, ehe. Welcome to PC, Honey~! Great to meet you. :D

Ahh Pokemon Snap brings back so many memories! I took the most hilarious shots and it always made me laugh when Professor Oak complimented me on them. We definitely need a Snap 2 sometime in the future. v_v Nice to see you tried the other early games like Red and Stadium though, those were addicting. That's not to say the newer Pokemon games aren't amazing, though! Black/White 2 have become my newest obsession.

I'm glad to see you seem to be liking us already too, that's wonderful. <3 We are pretty friendly, so never be afraid to contact a staff member for help. Assuming you already read the rules and such, so I'll end this by saying I hope you have a great time here!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Hello :) I also enjoyed playing some of the N64 games, but Ive only played them on an emulator

Years
Hello, my name is Honey and I am a first-year college student from Washington, D.C.

I've been a Pokémon fan since I was 5. I remember the first Pokémon games I ever played were Pokémon Snap on the Nintendo 64 and Pokémon Red on the Gameboy Color. The first I owned was the original Pokémon Stadium on the N64. I became a fan based off of my love for the anime series and that led me to play the games.

I found The PokéCommunity to be a warm and welcoming place after a few years of occasional lurking
so, I finally decided to join and contribute.

Hi Honey, and welcome!

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, but I was a late bloomer when it came to the games (didn't start until Generation 3) but yes, PC is a great forum with loads of activity and topics you can discuss. I started with the anime like you as well. And my fave Pokemon is that cute Oshawott!

Nice avatar btw, Jumpluff is pretty adorable.

I also used to lurk PC prior to joining, and why not check out our Adoption Center where you can apply for a mentor who can show you around a specialized section (some can even take you around the whole forum). All it takes is a simple application form!

Have fun and VM me or a moderator anytime.

- Hikari10

Years
Hey there and welcome to PC. That's a very sweet username you got there and I see you're an old school original Pokemon fan too which is awesome. But wow, you've been lurking here for years., you should have introduced yourself sooner haha. Anyway have fun, there's plenty to do here, no matter what your interests are pretty much and if you want any assistance, drop me a message.

Back