• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
My day is great, with some of a hangover. Got home at 5 last night after a great party night, the whole city was alive and dancing thanks to the beginning of Carnival here.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I went back to my room and just slept last night, only to wake up for a class that was cancelled. :( Now I'm hungry but I can't decide what to get....I'm in the student center which has a Starbucks, a Taco Bell, a Pizza Hut Express, a Burger King, a Subway, and a mini convenience store.

Years
My work colleague goes to subway each work day for his lunch haha, whereas I go to the local Witherspoon pub cause I get 20% off. With that discount I can get some fish and chips / burger with a drink for £3:27 which is just freaking amazing as most other pubs would sell that for double the price XD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Heh, good ol' Spoons. Always with the cheap stuff. I know I've relied on the one over the road from me a time or two to fix us lunch or a quick pint at least - although I tend to just make myself lunch at home in the morning and take it with me. It may just be a sandwich or something but it's soooooo much cheaper.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...probably a dumb question but what in the world is an "all-dressed" pizza?

Years
Heh, good ol' Spoons. Always with the cheap stuff. I know I've relied on the one over the road from me a time or two to fix us lunch or a quick pint at least - although I tend to just make myself lunch at home in the morning and take it with me. It may just be a sandwich or something but it's soooooo much cheaper.

Yeah it is definitely way cheaper to make lunch from home which is what I have done throughout my life as a student. But now that I'm working full time, I need a good solid lunch to keep me going through the afternoon.

Years
I want to go to an authentic pub. :(

Swing on down to the UK sometime then! We can have a sparring session as well! IN THE BLUE CORNER, STANDING AT AN IMPRESSIVE 6'1 AND WEIGHING AT 68KG, THE DEFENDER OF JUSTICE, LIVEWIRE!!! AND IN THE RED CORNER, STANDING AT 5'7 AND WEIGHING 70KG, THE HARBINGER OF DARKNESS, THE OVERLORD DRAKOW! WHICH ONE OF THESE FIGHTERS WILL COME OUT ON TOP?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'll take a pizza with mushrooms, onions, pepperoni, pineapple, sausage, and ham deep dish style please. Up in a pizza place near town that's called the Godfather. Don't know why it's called that but I call it yummy.

Mornin btw. Got work off due to snow.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
All dressed pizza is a pizza with all the toppings together.

Peperoni + vegetarian + cheese.

Pepperoni kinda ruins the point to getting a vegetarian pizza though.

Anyway, my favorite kind of pizza is Canadian bacon. With munster cheese.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
...probably a dumb question but what in the world is an "all-dressed" pizza?

S8Vm34k.jpg

This is only a half-dressed pizza though.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My favorite pizza is pepperoni, followed by bacon and then cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back