• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Hyacinth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
A certain thing that we've talked a lot about will make this one different..
Although just because one beach is rainy, doesn't mean they all are.

Thanks faline :D

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
UPDATE:
Spoiler:

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
Years
Thats my thinking and i dislike it and like commentator i must tell that what i like and what not

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Im sorry but whats the point in posting just to say that?
I dont see how the inclusion of fakemon automatically swings your mind into thinking its going to be bad..

I agree with dorandragon.

bladewarz

Years
Dude... I just saying i dont like fakemons but everything is good if there should not be fakemons i should support it... if i must rate i rate 8/10 this hack

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
Fakemons hmm i dont like fakemons! srry no supporting

What wrong with the fakemon?
I mean you just spaming the thread and plus the creator did hard work it like saying if you achieve something and someone talking trash about it.

bladewarz

Years
Ok ok giving a chance to your's fakemons if they are soooo good? without the fakemons everything is good looking..

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
Ok ok giving a chance to your's fakemons if they are soooo good? without the fakemons everything is good looking..
Honestly I can't get into a hack if it only uses official Pokemon (except D/P Pokemon because I haven't played them yet) and/or new tilesets. In fact that's why I can't get into Rijon Adventures even though it's a really nice hack otherwise.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
hey, you should show some new sprites. oh, and do you think you could send me a copy of the water starters? I need them for their colors.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
I will do yeah :D getting some support banners made, and shiz like that.

Need to keep up the interest until Orinjmate gets back :P

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
AHHHHH i forgot :(

Okay so here they are:
Spoiler:

Are you people hooked yet? :D

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
Years
This hack does look very good. I like the idea of Brutal Pokemon, also the tiles are awesome, I especially like the rain sprites. I was wondering, since I'm a newbie if you need any help with this, as I would like to join. I can't scratch or do backsprites, but do you need anyone else to help with the shinies, or basically recolor things? I can also make gym badges, and ribbons, if you need any help with those at all or if you are including them in your game.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Also, Cobalt Scizor, I don't need any help with Pokemon sprites, as Backsprites are all that need doing now (i have someone making shinies), However, if i find a way of changing the Gym badges then I'll put some new ones in, and sure you can help :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back