• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madara's Illusion Shop!

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Going back in...btw, how do you get the different evos of tyrogue?

I'm gonna clone porygon and medicham at the same time. We can do both trades.

Last edited:

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I'm interested in the TRU Arceus. If you want any event Pokemon, I can offer a MATTLE Ho-oh, an XD Lugia (The one with Psycho Boost and FeatherDance), or various Pokewalker event Pokemon (e.g. Surfing Pikachu). All of these Pokemon were caught or acquired by me.

I also have a Lv.100 Space C Deoxys and a Lv.100 Palkia both of them, I got off GTS (I'm going to try and get them hack checked soon).

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Cmt for

Name: Jirachi (Wishmaker)
Level: 5
Nature: Relaxed
Stats: 25/15/17/16/16/13
Moves: Wish,Confusion,Rest

The link is in my sig

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
I'm interested in the TRU Arceus. If you want any event Pokemon, I can offer a MATTLE Ho-oh, an XD Lugia (The one with Psycho Boost and FeatherDance), or various Pokewalker event Pokemon (e.g. Surfing Pikachu). All of these Pokemon were caught or acquired by me.

I also have a Lv.100 Space C Deoxys and a Lv.100 Palkia both of them, I got off GTS (I'm going to try and get them hack checked soon).

If you can clone I would want the MATTLE Ho-oh.

Cmt for

Name: Jirachi (Wishmaker)
Level: 5
Nature: Relaxed
Stats: 25/15/17/16/16/13
Moves: Wish,Confusion,Rest

The link is in my sig

Sorry didnt see anything I liked

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
Pokeswimmer can you clone? Also the thing I want most is Shiny Ev'd Pokemon. If they are flawless WAY better.

Nvm Pokeswimmer I am able to clone now so I would be able to trade.

Traded all my Pokes to Platinum as that is the only game I can clone on. So use my Platinum FC all the time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 13
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Hi , I am interested in your Hadou Regi trio under the event section , are you willing to trade them for the Crown dog trio ? ( didn't see them listed under your event list so not sure if you have them already)

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
I dont know what the Crown Dogs are but I have been hearing alot about them and yes I would be willing to trade them, do you want me to give 3 random items or you can pick?

Years
  • Age 13
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Crown dog are basically shiny jap event Raikou,Suicune and Entei ^^

As for the items Razor Fangs and razor claws would be nice =)

Fc : 3739 6202 7943

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Please CMT for this:

MetagrossShinySprite.gif

Name: Metagross

Level: 100
Nature: Adamant
Stats: 364/404/296/202/217/176
EV Spread: 255 HP 251 Atk 4 SpD
IVs- 31/31/31/30/31/31
Moves: Meteor Mash,Earthquake,Explosion,Bullet Punch

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
If you give me about 10 more minutes I can trade the zangoose for the metagross

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
O.K. I am ready I will meet you in wi-fi room. Sorry it took so long. I am trying to beat someone on another site in a doubles match. The metagross will be a nice surprise to him when it explodes with a choice scarf on first turn to take out both of his pokemon. Now I just need to find a adamant EVed giratina.

Back