• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ugh I hate it when it's this cold and it dosent snow. There are these snowy looking clouds outside but nothing'd happening. I heard there was a chance of flurries today but we'll see if that actually happens.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My hands are really cold right now since they're the only things not covered; i'm surprised i can still type with them though not as fast as I usually can. We're having a bit of a cold spell right now I think.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
My hands are permanently cold all the time. I don't know why but I need to wear gloves all the time on winter XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
My office is so ridiculously warm all the time I can walk around there just on a t-shirt even when I need to wear a sweater and a coat to walk outside XD

But today it's a holiday here in Madrid so I have to stay at home having cold hands. Such a sad, sad day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I wish there was a place where i could walk around and be warm. Alas there is not as my mom refuses to use the heater unless she can't go to sleep in the cold or absolutely can't stand it; something along those lines.

Years
Kotatsu! I miss my kotatsu. :( Those are the most comfortable things ever invented. I could spend a whole week under one.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Noobs

If you've ever watched anime you'd know what a Kotatsu is

I kid. I want one badly though, even though it's not something you'd really need when you live in Hawaii.

Years
Cats love them, too. They curl up underneath because all that warmth is like kitty heaven.

But you really need a floor chair to make the most of it. If you've got your laptop, phone, some snacks and a few other necessities nearby you really don't need to move from that spot all day.

Years
I've never heard of the Kotatsu but, speaking of IKEA, my part of Australia is actually home to the largest IKEA store in the Southern Hemisphere.

I didn't see it until a few days ago but man it is big.

I would use a Kotatsu if I could get hold of one.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I personally wouldnt want a kotatsu.. I like to rest my back against something and without a backrest, I know I'd probably be hunching over that table on the computer over time..

I rather drape my electric blanket over my nice, comfy computer chair at my desk :33

Back