• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
hey guys, just a heads up I won't be on from today until probably after Christmas. Have a Happy Holidays. Drink, eat, spend time with the family, and don't die.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Just a heads up, Alex, over the course of the next week, I am moving out of my flat, so I will have very little internet access. The earliest I can see I'll be on is probably late into the first week of January, but even then I'm not entirely sure if I'll have internet in China or not.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okie dokie at everyone who's going to be away c: I'll be absent too until around the 26th or 27th due to a whole load of family stuff that's going on, so if anyone needs me send a PM and I'll reply ASAP!

Also Khawill, I will reply to your latest PM soon, I'm just thinking about how best to have the situation work out c:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It says there's 12 places available and 12 characters signed up, but I guess I'll add a note saying it haha. But yeah, sorry CharmingAngel, all spots are currently full :)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Finally got to post >.< A lot of things happened while I was typing that (crash, unstable internet connection, crash .__.) So I typed it in Notepad to be safe, and saved every minute or something. Thankfully, there it is, sitting in the IC thread.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, I'm back. Anyone wanna post anything else? Because if not, I'll probably work on a post to acknowledge Alex's.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'll probably post something in the next day or so. Till then, wait up before responding to Alex's post.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Same, since Beck's gonna be late to this party. He'll rock up just as the speech starts. d:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
If I'd known this was going to be a date simulator, I wouldn't have made an asexual character. :v

'S like an episode of Torchwood up in here.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If I'd known this was going to be a date simulator, I wouldn't have made an asexual character. :v

'S like an episode of Torchwood up in here.

Torchwood <3

There's nothing saying that you have to have a date if Oda doesn't want to of course c:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I wouldn't worry though. I don't see the Flint/Xoxaa pairing lasting very long anyway :P

Though I will try very hard to make it happen anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
...would the mansion happen to have an infirmary? I have to do something about Alex' bleeding arm .__.

Yes, I'm pretty sure they do and I was going to have Ari come up to him tell him to go there actually!

I'm going to post soon if you want to wait for that...?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I wouldn't worry though. I don't see the Flint/Xoxaa pairing lasting very long anyway :P

Though I will try very hard to make it happen anyway.
I think it seems likely that Xoxaa would break Flint's spine if he just used her for a fling. *looks at the post where Xoxaa almost murdered that dude* O_O
Torchwood <3

There's nothing saying that you have to have a date if Oda doesn't want to of course c:
Love Torchwood~

Nah. Oda's companion is the noose around her neck.

Uhh. I wouldn't read too much into that last sentence, if I were you. D:

Back