• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Sapphire team help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
Could i have some team help? i have got a mudkip lvl 9 (I just started) and i really need some help. i don't mind new gaming but i don't like starter only teams.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I always pair Breloom with Swampert! It might just be me, but they make a really good combo in-game.

Teams I usually run are along the lines of

- Swampert
- Breloom
- Swellow

and really, whatever else you want. Those three work great together, and can support almost anything you want to throw in.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
Thanks for the advice i will try and find a tailow now and i think shroomish are in petalburg
woods.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
They are; Taillow are also in Petalburg Woods (although rare). They're more common on Route 116 (the route directly east of Rustboro).

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
Thanks for the advice. trying to close the thread and i don't know how. i will experiment.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
im running my game like this Swampert, Slaking, Gardevoir, Skarmory and Absol (adding bagon soon) but i've had no trouble with any of the gyms.

Years
you should definetly get gardevoir (really really strong pokemon)
And I also recommend getting salamance, absol and a good fire pokemon something like ninetails (atleast what I used)

Years
why not add an Aron when it evolve into a aggron it could learn some electric moves and ice moves, and if i can remember correctly water pulse by TM

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You've gotten enough answers for now. If you need more help with your team and movesets, please use the in-game team help subforum in the Battle Center. :) Good luck to ya!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back