• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
Pokémon Cloud White 1 : optionnal things to do
Pokémon Cloud White 2 : 90 % done
Pokémon Cloud White 3 : 85% done

What's mean Cloud white 1, 2, and 3? :)
How lenght is this version, main story is complete?

My english is bad, please simply answer :)
I'm sorry if answer in this topic, i can't find it, language barrier :(

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Alright, I had high hopes for this Rom hack, especially since FRLG were my favorite games from the series. The promise of several hours worth of content after the main game was just a shame and seemed poorly executed. Yes, I liked the addition of Pokemon from newer games (This was the only saving grace that kept me going for a while.) The Azure islands were a pain to navigate and needles to say I eventually got lost track. Also, The music in the towns/cities got repetitive as several of them shared the same tracks., not to mention the battle backgrounds seemed rather wonky . I really hope the next installment of this series is far better.

Years
I quote you : Or maybe it has something todo with the itemid of the fake lemonade its 255 or xFF which is the maximum for a byte var. Maybe something calculates -1 with Nothing ( 0 ). If that's the case it could be that 0 - 1 = -1 or 255 ?
>>> Yes, the problem is there. But the game automatically atribute this number when I expand the max number of trainer with A-trainer. So I dunno how to fix it. One of the only way is, to my mind, to find where is stored the data of the item . Then, I just have to edit the data for allowing this item to be an healing item. But I dunno where is located this data too.

A friend of mine was playing this and asked if I could fix it. The issue is that you didn't correctly repoint the location in the trainer data structure where items are stored -- in vanilla FireRed, this is 0823EAD8, 0x10 bytes after the start of the trainer data structure table at 0823EAC8. The fix, therefore, is just to point to your trainer data structure table (which in the ROM I was given was at 09D3AF60) plus 0x10 at 080C6D9C. In other words:
Code:
xC6D9C: 70 AF D3 09
should fix this bug.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
------------------------------------v.496

- Lemonade Bug fixed ( Big thanks to Spherical Ice)
>>> I haven't tested the fix yet. If someone could report me if the problem is solved...
- TM reusable that are deleted fix
- Berries fixed (dollsteak patch error)
- "Flash" text error fixed at offset 0xB5E000

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qotfqyar38uj0v1/CW496.ups?dl=0

Cloud White 2 and 3 are now available...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
A little bug report; oran berry is spelled wrong. Also can you add, the correct?trainer facing, unlimited move tutors. Thanks

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
Just noticed the new beta and am keen to get it working. Can anyone explain to me how ?? I've got a rom of 495 I downloaded from a different site. I have no idea how to patch the new beta to that or if I need to patch it to a fire red rom. Also I only have my windows phone so don't know if I can patch on it at all. Any help/a rom I can use would be great. I also would he keen to know how to keep my saved game from 495.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Just noticed the new beta and am keen to get it working. Can anyone explain to me how ?? I've got a rom of 495 I downloaded from a different site. I have no idea how to patch the new beta to that or if I need to patch it to a fire red rom. Also I only have my windows phone so don't know if I can patch on it at all. Any help/a rom I can use would be great. I also would he keen to know how to keep my saved game from 495.
From what I know, if the version you got from the other website was pre-patched, you're going to have to start over

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Download the patch from this site and use a ups patching software such as NUPS (Windows), to apply the patch onto a Firered Squirrels rom.
Use this tutorial to transfer your save.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen May 18, 2017
I have several ideas about that - For Pocket Monsters Cloud White you should do at least 4 of them

Pocket Monsters Cloud White 4

Set in the Unova Region to continue with the Anime series line

Pocket Monsters Cloud White 5

Set in the Alola region. (Adapts Sun and Moon)

Also I may make changes to Pokemon Cloud White 3 to do a Sun and Moon story since you've got Generation VII included.

Also town names reset to match Alola region names in Cloud White 3. You have the base game down on Cloud White 3 I just need to alter the town locations (for names)

I want to bring it more into line with Sun and Moon.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Shogun, is this hack have some progress? Cause it's nice to see and enjoy to play if a hack is complete.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
I can finally play this now that the Lemonade Bug is gone, Spherical Ice is a God! I would also like to thank Shogun for all the extras in this rom and the Rom itself.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
A friend of mine was playing this and asked if I could fix it. The issue is that you didn't correctly repoint the location in the trainer data structure where items are stored -- in vanilla FireRed, this is 0823EAD8, 0x10 bytes after the start of the trainer data structure table at 0823EAC8. The fix, therefore, is just to point to your trainer data structure table (which in the ROM I was given was at 09D3AF60) plus 0x10 at 080C6D9C. In other words:
Code:
xC6D9C: 70 AF D3 09
should fix this bug.
What a beast!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New release available (Version 498)
Changelog :

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2018
Any possibility of you adding updated sprites from the sprite resource for 1-386?
I really love this hack and I think it would blend beautifully with the ds style backgrounds

Back