Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
2,608 posts
12.3 Years
Or TPC can just plan on hiding everything until release. I thought most people would prefer it if they were to play the games as blind as possible? Seems TPC is doing a good job at hiding all of the important parts; I see no reason for the concern.
It depends on what you'd refer to as "important." They're bound to show some information because the games need a selling point aside from having "Pokémon" in the title, and that's what they've been doing. Except all they've been showing is new Pokémon and Alola forms. If they think that's enough then fine, but how do they benefit from keeping features secret?

Yeah, a lot of fans want to play the game as blind as possible, but they also want to know what they can look forward to experiencing at least to some degree--one of the reasons why I feel a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the starter evolutions to be shown, for instance.

It all comes down to the fact that what's being shown is what TPC considers to be SM's "selling points." So if they don't showcase any major features, either they don't consider them to be selling points, or they don't have them at all. Both of which are concerning, the former because if they don't think of features or facilities as selling points, they may not be implemented to an extent fans hope for, or may not make a comeback in future titles (see: their logic behind the Battle Frontier's exclusion in ORAS).