• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeDimension - Aerodinamica Team Recuitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Ok now everyone has at least thought about making a Pokemon MMO right? Well if you haven't you have now. What I am aiming for is a
large Pokemon world, just like on the DS but online. Pokemon would be even better if you could talk to other people while you play it and even battle them, right away! This has been done before and I already have a source ready for this, but of course it needs to be more developed. I have a number to choose from, so that is not a problem. We also have hosting available so as soon as we get to work we can bring the server up right away! Feel free to ask any questions and please don't hesitate to apply.

Here is what we need:
[0/2] GM
[1/3] Java dev/dev
[1/2] Graphic artist
[0/2] Mapper
[0/2] Spriter

Application Format:

Name:

Email:

Experience: (varies with job)

Timezone:

A few things about yourself:

GM's- I'll just keep at two for now.

Java devs/dev- I don't know how many we will need. I can't code, sadly.

Graphic artist- We'll need some more signature. Also we need someone to design the website. Now this could also fall under Spriter but maybe the person can do signature and etc but not sprites. Both are here just in case.

Mapper- We'll need some of these, I have many ideas for the region. We won't just have the basic regions, I think lots of custom maps would be a good idea. Also maybe in the future we could add the Unova region.

Pretty much everything is at 2 for now because I have no idea how many people we will need to get the job done. These slots may increase or decrease, I have no idea. But I am pretty sure they won't go down to 1, so don't worry.

Host has 1 Gigabyte Per Second Internet Speed

We also have a 6GB RAM 4GHz Host, with 10 GPBS speed.

Now I hope we get a lot of applicants and good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
... So what exactly is this? A Pokemon MMO? You really need to be more descriptive if you ever hope to see anyone sell themselves to you.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
... So what exactly is this? A Pokemon MMO? You really need to be more descriptive if you ever hope to see anyone sell themselves to you.

I see, I am sorry for that lol. I didn't edit it yet I just copied and pasted from the last forum, because it was late and I needed to sleep. I didn't need that kind of info there, but I will edit it now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back