• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moves that consider "dangerous" to Humans

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Moves that considered "dangerous" to Humans

Think of this: We see Pokemon Battles right? Trainers hardly get hurt by Pokemon while others Pokemon do and we see the effects. But what kind of moves do you think is dangerous or life threatening and list the effects:

Hydro Pump: Think of this, it could cause major tear to bones and can possibly drown you to death.

Weather Ball: If it was hailing, there's a chance that it could pierce you to death. If it was a Sunny Day, it would scorch you to death. But with rain, it might just injure you.

Leech Seed: It could possibly drain your energy and it's tightly rooted to your life force.

Thunder There's a 70% chance that you can die by this.

Last edited:

SuperChobot

IS THIS HOW I TITLE
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I'm pretty sure most Pokemon moves a Pokemon will have in its late levels could be life threatening. And by that, I mean, things like scratch, bubble, or things like that might not be deadly, but things like Hydro Pump, Hyper Fang, or Flamethrower could all kill you, or at least hurt you.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Earthquake immediately comes to mind. How the **** are Pokemon battles in any way ****ing safe? I mean, holy ****. Seeing as how Earthquake is such a common move too, I'm amazed that the land is so peaceful and unravaged. Pokemon are amazing tools of destruction, I'm surprised there aren't more wars. Buuut then again I'm questioning the lore and story of Pokemon games now, aren't I? I shouldn't be.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Most of full grown up pokemon damage dealing moves are, in fact, deadly.

But the special attacks are the most fearsome in my opinion.

Last edited:

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Horn Drill: Trainer gets impaled by a huge ****ing drill and blood everywhere.

OP, I can see this thread going morbid and gory very fast.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
OP, I can see this thread going morbid and gory very fast.

I agree with you. o.o

There are moves such as Blizzard, Draco Meteor and Explosion that spring to mind, which I think could definitely kill you. Hydro pump is another but imagine something like Avalanche or Surf!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Attacks that are based off natural disasters or attacks in real life (like pretty much every fighting type attack) are obviously harmful to humans. I don't think rain would be very harmful though? It's just rain, it might be harmful for our mood but not otherwise haha.

Years
Sheer cold: Body loses all heat and freezes to death.
Fissure: Falls in fissure, and impact kill's.
Guillotine: Body is torn in half.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Not to mention Roar of Time, which can really blow all your body parts off. Including how Bullet Punch can really kill you by repetitive, blunt punches raining towards you without any alert or awareness. Not to mention Cut, which can really cut off a human's body part which I kind of shown here.

Last edited:

SuperChobot

IS THIS HOW I TITLE
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Spacial Rend - The equivalent of being thrown in a black hole.
Sort of.

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Water type attacks don't seem deadly. Well, except a few.
Other than that, water gun is just getting water splatted in your face, hydro pump is getting a ton of water speeding to your face. Yes, I know that sounds dangerous, but nope! Everyone's probably showered her, ever 0.0, so imagine you in the shower, but then 100x as much water and 15x as much rapidity.
Basically water type attacks would not be dangerous if that wasn't clear by now.

I think ice type attacks might be lest harmful after water. People say freezing to death is the least painful way to die. So yeah, if youthink about it, there will be someone or something that can thaw you nearby, right? Not really deadly.

Then the most dangerous ones in my opinion would be electric ones. Especially if you combine it with a water attacks. Electric type attacks are like hotter fire type attacks, then as short. If you want a deadly one: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder wave.
Then again, I could name them all day. Worst thing would be paralyze status. Then you could never move again. I would give my life not to get hit by an electric attack.

Then again, most attacks would be deadly. I wasn't saying they wouldn't, just if you thought that.

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
I'm actually surprised nobody mentioned Psychic. It's deadly obvious.

Now you mention it, me too.

Otherwise, normal type attacks would be deadly, but only selfdestruct and explosion. Not as deadly as electric type attacks though...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Rock Blast? Stone Edge? I'm guessing that being stabbed by stone shards or being pelted by boulders could be dangerous too.

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Rock Blast? Stone Edge? I'm guessing that being stabbed by stone shards or being pelted by boulders could be dangerous too.

Yes, Rock Blast and Stone edge would be dangerous. Others that come to my mind are Ice Shard, Pin Missile, Twineedle, Poison Sting (ouch!), Rock Throw and Rock Slide.

Poison type moves would be incredibly dangerous. Especially Poison fang and Toxic, but especially especially Toxic. Hope you understand what I mean there. Toxic could badly poison you and drain your life faster and faster... and more and more pain really fast... I really wouldn't like that. On the other hand, slower would be waaay worse.

Other poison type attacks that could poinson you would still be really dangerous, like Poison Gas, Poison Sting, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Smog or Poison Tail. They would be slower to kill you, but wouldn't hurt more, making it worse and better at the same time.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Perish Song, they sing a song, and you die.
Areoblast, get assaulted with wind, get sent flying, could impact with wall or cliff.
Metal Claw, get raked with METAL CLAWS!
Hypnosis, think of the possibilities when you're asleep 0_0
Any Fire Type attack, get burnt to death.
Psychic, get chucked against a wall.
Pretty much every pokemon move, die somehow

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Ironicly all the 1HKO moves fit well.
Sheer Cold: Absolute Zero = Insta Death
Fissure: Thats a long fall there
Horn Drill: Horrible way to go
Guillotine: Self explanetory

Back