• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Idea] Russian Pokémon

Arma

The Hyena
Years
first of all, what are the starter pokemon? I think you should do a starter triangle like the original games but with diffrent pokemon and types, here is 1 triangle: fighting, dark, psychic. Another triangle is:ground, fire, and ice. Also you should add a bigger team that helps out the main character whenever their paths cross, so that there would be a bad-guy team AND a(n) (OFFICIAL) good-guy team. The bad guy team should be renamed from team magma to team blood (from the title of this hack) and the good guys team star (also from the title). Also the hack could be called Pokemon: The Russian World.... just a few ideas. Hope you let me join the team as an idealist and beta tester.... I have more ideas if ya want......

First of this isn't a hack :P

Look again at the first post, and you'll see that the evil team's going to be called Team Unity and the Game's going to be called Pokémon Blood Star.
If you got any more suggestions, Take a look at the forums. link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

SpiralHorn

Feels like an old fart D:
Years
This is an awesome idea! One of the best I've ever heard.

I like how it sounds really dark and depressing. I can just imagine drab color pallets, bits of trash in the street, old broken down houses, horrible public services, etc. I really hope this develops.

And the ideas for the Pokemon are awesome. I love the Magnemite.
I'll let you know if I have any ideas.

Years
I like the idea, a bit. Though creating it in unity , i dont like. It just wont look good, well it might look good, but it just wont fit with Pokemon itself you no.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
i like the idea of different types of pokemon because of radiation, in fact i was going to that myself but their different for a different reason.

Years
We have moved!

We were having some trouble with Unity, so we've decided to move across to the IAPL, which has many games based on different regions around the world. Blood Star has taken over the Russian area and we're working on changing the game and features to fit with their specifications.

We're having to say goodbye to our fakemon and Pokévariations, but we may or may not use an additional karma feature for some versions. Anyway, please come visit us at the IAPL forum, which is now linked in my signature.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
I thought the variations made this game pretty unique. Shame to see them go, oh well. Will await and see what else you guys will add.

NejiForce

Kh-Fan
Years
Sorry for not-reading all the previous posts,but i´m lazy ;)
The concept to let the game play somewhere else then Us or Asia is cool
And your Sprites are cool to i´d give the Idea 9/10
the only thing witch REALLY bugs me is the Chernobille "parodie"...

(Thirst post in the english comunity :D)

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Aw,no more blue-weird-teddiursa-thing?
Well, this game should still be awesome!
See ya,
¬RulerArceus

Years
People! If you're a fan of this idea, and think you have a character, plotline or just a tiny inkling of a thought that might grow into something, we want you on the team. If you're interested, just sign up on the forums linked in my signature and post in the Welcome forum saying you want to help with Blood Star. I'll give you some more info there. Feel free to contact me here, too!

Anyone is welcome to apply. You need no previous skills or experience, other than being active and having the odd idea. See you there!

Back