• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club

Years
Went to Walmart last night and got my kid a new sonic shirt and shorts set, that makes his fourth one. We also got him a new sonic baseball hat. My wife and I are planning to do his birthday at the beginning of July in differing sonic themed things. She got him a blue cake. We also found a cheap knockoff of the old school Sega Genesis and whatever that old handheld device was, each one came loaded with at least 5 kinds of sonic or sonic related games. He is going to flip that day!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Sonic cake ideas, Lunis?

Happy 23rd anniversary to Sonic!

D2y3PRb.jpg

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
MOTHER OF MEW-FREAKIN'-TWO!! That's an awesome cake! Also, I thought I'd mention this: SGDQ has a Sonic block on the 23rd. I wonder if that was intentional of them... [I think the last time I posted in this thread was back when my name was elija]

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
Who's better sonic or shadow and why?

Silver is my new favorite character now he's awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Gah almost forgot to post a pic of my son's birthday cake.
Spoiler:

the actual cake itself was blue as well.

Aw me gawd. That's TOO CUTE! x3 I remember one year I got a birthday cake and mom put my Sonic figures on it. XD

Who's better sonic or shadow and why?

Silver is my new favorite character now he's awesome

Uhm... better in what way, Dark Sonic?

And yes, Silver is awesome. My friend and I have an RP going, and I made Silver's Anti, Venice. x3 Instead of being from the future, he came from the past. And he LOOOVES Bananas

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
SO! Sonic Boom is a week away. What, you meant he games and show are already here? No, silly, the Fan-Event of course!

I'm going to go there, and boy am I E-X-C-I-T-E-D!

Not only are the Sonic Boom VAs gonna be there, but so will Tracey Yardley! And I'm going to bring this for him to sign (Shame, my very first Sonic comic was Sonic X issue 9- which he was not involved with!)

I have noooooooo Idea what I'll bring for the others to sign though

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Oh my.

I haven't been here in an awfully long time. About a year - so sorry about that. :x I'm Classic Sonic!

Anyway, I repurchased Sonic Unleashed - this time for the PS3 (the first time I had it for PS2) and I'm probably the only person who liked both the day and night stages in it. I can't play the day stages if my life depended on it, though. It takes me a lot of restarts to even get an A rank in one, and the controls are a lot different to the PS2. Anyone rebuy any Sonic games lately? Anyone like both the night and day stages in Sonic Unleashed? I just wanna see how many do. :p

Years
SO! Sonic Boom is a week away. What, you meant he games and show are already here? No, silly, the Fan-Event of course!

I'm going to go there, and boy am I E-X-C-I-T-E-D!

Not only are the Sonic Boom VAs gonna be there, but so will Tracey Yardley! And I'm going to bring this for him to sign (Shame, my very first Sonic comic was Sonic X issue 9- which he was not involved with!)

I have noooooooo Idea what I'll bring for the others to sign though

0.O did you have fun

Oh my.

I haven't been here in an awfully long time. About a year - so sorry about that. :x I'm Classic Sonic!

Anyway, I repurchased Sonic Unleashed - this time for the PS3 (the first time I had it for PS2) and I'm probably the only person who liked both the day and night stages in it. I can't play the day stages if my life depended on it, though. It takes me a lot of restarts to even get an A rank in one, and the controls are a lot different to the PS2. Anyone rebuy any Sonic games lately? Anyone like both the night and day stages in Sonic Unleashed? I just wanna see how many do. :p

I purchased several of the older sonic games that were re-done onto the ds format for my kid. Sonic all-stars maybe? I can't remember the title but its neat going back and playing the old school stuff.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
0.O did you have fun
http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=18372 <<< wrote it up in the blog, with a link to twitter for pics of my adventure!

I purchased several of the older sonic games that were re-done onto the ds format for my kid. Sonic all-stars maybe? I can't remember the title but its neat going back and playing the old school stuff.

I wanna say that's... Sonic Classic Collection?

Sonic All-Stars.... Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed? Hah, I need to play that one more, I usually only do Multiplayer with friends.

And oh yeah, at Boom, they showed a trailer for the upcoming cartoon:

November 8th, folks!

Last edited:
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=18372 <<< wrote it up in the blog, with a link to twitter for pics of my adventure!

I wanna say that's... Sonic Classic Collection?

Sonic All-Stars.... Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed? Hah, I need to play that one more, I usually only do Multiplayer with friends.

And oh yeah, at Boom, they showed a trailer for the upcoming cartoon:

November 8th, folks!

Nice! Seems like you had a blast. Yea! It was sonic classic collection.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
SONIC BOOM! At first, I didn't know what to think, then it started to grow on me.

Hehehehehe, just got home about an hour or so ago from picking up Shattered Crystal! did the preorder, and I got the figure! It's SO ADORABLE! x3 and of course, I HAD to pick uip the Comic. and the Digest.

spoiler for size only.
Spoiler:

Back