• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
when can you use dig next to the kid to get the Gs ball for Celebi??? As in, can I only do it after I beat the elite four or can I do it whenever...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
This game gott me stumped for a wile with war you hade to go but after that it is farr too easy to beat but it is an mazing game over all and coded amazing

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
I've Beat The Game And I Didn't Noticed This. Does This Have A P/S Split?

I was told that it does have a P/S split, however I encountered a Wynaut, used Pursuit (supposed to be a physical move) and got hit by mirror coat. So I assume that it works on the old gen 3 mechanics whereby all dark moves are special.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
This hack is great. Just wondering if there is a list of which pokemon can mega evolve?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
I just started this rom and it's great! But I'm in pine forest and I can't get passed the grunts by the lake. help please!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
oh crap i moved the egg to box 12 before you replied, if i move it back will it still might damage my save file? by the way. i save stated so...

Maybe, so please do not move the bad eggs, thanks.

when can you use dig next to the kid to get the Gs ball for Celebi??? As in, can I only do it after I beat the elite four or can I do it whenever...

You need a Pokemon which learned Dig.

This game gott me stumped for a wile with war you hade to go but after that it is farr too easy to beat but it is an mazing game over all and coded amazing

I didn't adjust the difficulty of the game, sorry, but as I said, I'll try to do it better in my new project.

I just started this rom and it's great! But I'm in pine forest and I can't get passed the grunts by the lake. help please!

Just go left to get into the small bushes there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
long thread now so just checked some of the pages... but in what level does Phantump evolve? Its 40 now and starting to regret capturing it if it doesnt evolve :P

maxeneize

fire master
Years
Sorry for double posting.

A long time ago I tried to play this game but I got discouraged by the grammar and some childish dialogues. A few days ago I decided to give it a second chance and quite enjoyed it. I found it challenging and fun to play. Thanks for making it!

I have finished it, well almost finished. I have beaten Central Area and caught some legendaries: the three dogs, Darkrai, Mew, Mewtwo, Shaymin, Kyurem, Genesect and Latios. I also know were Deoxys and Arceus are, but I can't trigger the events.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
I found the ancient cave for Volcarona but can't get anything to happen. What are the braille translations or what requirements do I need to meet to get it?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry for double posting.

A long time ago I tried to play this game but I got discouraged by the grammar and some childish dialogues. A few days ago I decided to give it a second chance and quite enjoyed it. I found it challenging and fun to play. Thanks for making it!

I have finished it, well almost finished. I have beaten Central Area and caught some legendaries: the three dogs, Darkrai, Mew, Mewtwo, Shaymin, Kyurem, Genesect and Latios. I also know were Deoxys and Arceus are, but I can't trigger the events.

You need to go to Holy Karst Cave for a event, then go to High Path for Deoxys, you can find Azure Flute in Central Area, by the way, thanks for your comment.

HI how can i evolve and electabuzz into electivire
It evolves at Lv50.

I found the ancient cave for Volcarona but can't get anything to happen. What are the braille translations or what requirements do I need to meet to get it?

Use Dig by that wall. And you'll reach the depth of the cave.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 2, 2014
Maybe, so please do not move the bad eggs, thanks.

You need a Pokemon which learned Dig.

I didn't adjust the difficulty of the game, sorry, but as I said, I'll try to do it better in my new project.

Just go left to get into the small bushes there.
How do I evolve my Togetic into Togekiss? It usually evolves with a shiny stone, but I don't know where to find one! I'm in Mugwort Villa right now. Also, it would've made life a lot easier if you just placed ALL the stone in the blackmarket. :)
Anyhow, this game IS AWESOME! It's definitely going to be a long story. And why are the gym leaders so high in level and OP?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
1158 is thre a evolution list anywere because i forgot how to feebeas

It evolves at Lv60in this hack.

Very good hack i like this hack cool

Thanks.

I like the new sprites and tiles

Thanks.

How do I evolve my Togetic into Togekiss? It usually evolves with a shiny stone, but I don't know where to find one! I'm in Mugwort Villa right now. Also, it would've made life a lot easier if you just placed ALL the stone in the blackmarket. :)
Anyhow, this game IS AWESOME! It's definitely going to be a long story. And why are the gym leaders so high in level and OP?

Togetic evolves by using Sun Stone in this hack. Thanks so much for liking this hack, about the level of gym leaders, in fact, this hack was "too easy" at the beginning, I wanted to make it more difficult by this way.

Back