• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Persona

Banned
Years
Raquaza master said:
Realy O__O???That would be...A golden Deoxys!
*edit* That sucks :P!

yes.....a golden deoxys ^^ i shouldn't get all worked up about it though, its just a pokemon, but still....... :cheeky:

~D.S~

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
No luck on Groudon, but what do you expect? it's only been about 20, 541 resets. XD

Currently Listening TO:

WHat Kind of Pokemon are you?

I have the 2BA Master CD, Yup! Oldness...

Apparently. I'm a Poison.

"Good luck with Muk and it's Poison Gas.
Make one Wrong Move and It'll kick your GRASS!"

XD, Pwnage.

Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
xd whoa MM ur expecting lv.100 already? O_o

~D.S~
No. I'm just saying that his Shroomish ought to reach L100 before he sees anything. Patience.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
SGM isn't around as much as we'd want him to be... and Aaryn has been missing from here before I joined over a year ago.
Aaryn disappeared before I joined. Come to think of it, I think I joined after you, LDD. All the more reason to promote you to co-owner. *sprinkles ryan attracting bait*

Raquaza master said:
How is everyones hunts going?(I haven't played my game latly.)
I'm BOTH trying to catch Regirock (SP) and searching for shiny Seviper (DS) at the same time. 24 Surskits!

Edit: Excellent! A Relaxed Regirock! On to Ice it is!

Years
o_0 I just caught a Wonderfully Outstanding Regice! XDXD (Flawless Special Defense) It's Mild, but still cool. (no pun intended) Now I've got all the Regis. Yay!

Still 24 Surskits. One of them from this sit.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
hey dragon i caught regirock my fifth try i caught regice my second try and i caught registeel my first try ^^

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
yes im srry its off topic so is this my sigs screwed for i dunno what reason sumone mustave done sumthing to it O.o

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
I know this doesn't count but on a Pokemon Hack game I got a shiny! It was a Shiny Krabby! Pretty yellow! I wish this was on my real game though... :(
PokemonNaranjaBeta_10.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Too bad Mighty, thats exactly the reason why i dont play ROM's or Hacks XD

My god, the constant Spamming has made me sad :( please guys stay on topic, this place jumped up 5 pages with no real content so dont post for the sake of it, only post to answer a question, talk about you progress, etc.

Aaryn left before i joind too, i think i joined around page 93... cant really remember. And i was thinking, maybe LDD could mod around here untill Ryan says differently, hes not going to be back for a week or so.. but meh, thats just a suggestion

Later Guys.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
It realy has surprized me how far this club has come since I've joined.....The post count greatly increased!So, anybody have any luck today?

Persona

Banned
Years
Agent9 said:
Offtopic, Barboach, your sig looks screwed.

Ontopic, why's everybody catching regis? New Umbreon I wanna try out.

Umbreon.
Toxic, COnfuse Ray, Meanlook, Moonlight

agent 9 don't say ppl's sigs r screwed and barboach u don't have 2 take that from him.

no raquaza i'm still looking for random shinies..........

~D.S~

Back