• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Years
Let's see... I had a couple of hot dogs for lunch, meat lasagna for dinner and some sour cream & onion Pringles as a snack at some point between the two.

I keep skipping out on breakfast, which I should really stop getting in the habit of.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
It seems that every forum I'm a member of, always has this same topic..... had a couple of oranges, and some Jalapeno poppers the ones with the cheddar cheese, drinking some Canada Dry Ginger soda.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Bacon and egg roll, Wendy's (not the American version, the MANLY AUSTRALIAN VERSION) and a muesli-chocolate bar. Not sure what's for dinner.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Today, I had...

Breakfast: A cup of hot chocolate and a jam sandwich.

Lunch: Mee hoon (a kind of Chinese-style fried noodles)
Spoiler:

Dinner: Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and carrots. Yum.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
For breakfast I ate McDonald's pancakes, chicken fillet for lunch, and just a few donuts for dinner.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I had a 90-calorie Special K bar this morning for a quick snack. At work I had two Pop Tarts :C (Making myself fat) but I was hungry ;-;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's noon here, so of course I haven't eaten yet. I only got up an hour ago, and I can't stand eating right after I wake up. (I only slept in that much because I haven't been able to sleep lately.)

Edit:
Half of an hour later and I'm eating leftover pasta. Yes, the same pasta I made too much of for breakfast yesterday. .__.
I also have been drinking soda, if that counts. [:

Edit again:
5:00pm and I just finished eating frozen vegetable lasagna (not because I'm being healthy/vegetarian- I just like it).

Last edited:
Years
rice rice rice rice rice rice
could you be a curry could you be some lentils
youre from a whole other cuisine
a different kitchen
you opened my mouth
now im ready to eat lead yourself into the light

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So far I've eaten a chocolate chip & peanut butter Lara bar, a banana, and two scrambled eggs. That was over like two hours and was breakfast and lunch combined. And all of that is under 500cal. I was only keeping track out of curiosity but wow it seems to be really easy for me to create a calorie deficit and still eat a lot of food.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Lunch was half of a peanut butter and banana sandwich... dinner was a veggie sub. + Like 10 pepsi today. x3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My first meal of the day, even if it was at 1:45 pm, 2 big pancakes that my grandma made in the morning, with strawberry jam.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Today, I ate... a Nutella Sandwich, rice with chicken and potatoes along with a salad, and then a huge bowl of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with Nutella on top.

I'm fat. :c

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Leftover chili for breakfast and right now I'm eating vanilla pudding because it's almost 12:30 at night and I have nothing going on tomorrow. There may be more pudding after this.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
So far I've eaten eggs, bacon, ham, a frappe, and chicken nuggets :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was lazy and made frozen french fries as a lunch sort of thing.
Skipped breakfast
Dinner is rice because I haven't eaten in 8 or so hours and I was shaking pretty hard earlier because my blood sugar dropped too much. Also laziness. :D

Back